• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What CCs for: Offline & Online H&M/Zara/Snitch India Sites? and International Online Shopping e.g. AMZN US, US/ EU sites?

insight

TF Ace
What CCs for: Offline & Online H&M/Zara/Snitch India Sites? and International Online Shopping e.g. AMZN US, US/ EU sites?

PS: I recently got Magnus using TRV, APay ICICI due to good shopping, apparently have top Credit Rating score (forget the number).

insight

TF Ace
I use SBI CB for Zara and H&M for online transactions.
Seems like the simple and only way so far.

How much time does it take to get SBI CB currently? Any ways/ hacks offers you'd suggest?
PS: I recently got Magnus using TRV and my banker checked my Credit Score it was "top" (forgot numbers) - 795

Warlock27

TF Select
I
Seems like the simple and only way so far.

How much time does it take to get SBI CB currently? Any ways/ hacks offers you'd suggest?
PS: I recently got Magnus using TRV and my banker checked my Credit Score it was "top" (forgot numbers) - 795
I asked around for SBI CB card a couple of weeks back in SBI branch directly and they told me that they are currently not issuing it. Before this, I was declined the card in February (Even though my score at the time was 820!). Similar experiences with a few friends as well.
Airport KIOSK people are very resourceful when it comes to getting cards approved, you might have a better luck talking to them, I'm also planning to try it on my next travel.
As an alternative, AU LIT card has these "add-on" features where for 299+GST you can unlock 5% cashback(upto Rs.1000 monthly) for all apparels shopping for 3 months. I know it isn't much but it's still better than nothing if you can hit the cashback cap.

insight

TF Ace
I asked around for SBI CB card a couple of weeks back in SBI branch directly and they told me that they are currently not issuing it. Before this, I was declined the card in February (Even though my score at the time was 820!). Similar experiences with a few friends as well.
Interesting. From the forums threads I did not garner any such recent "hurdling" esp if they have referral codes etc.
Airport KIOSK people are very resourceful when it comes to getting cards approved, you might have a better luck talking to them, I'm also planning to try it on my next travel.
I guess I'll keep that in mind next time. What might they ask at the airport to give them?
As an alternative, AU LIT card has these "add-on" features where for 299+GST you can unlock 5% cashback(upto Rs.1000 monthly) for all apparels shopping for 3 months. I know it isn't much but it's still better than nothing if you can hit the cashback cap.
Thanks for sharing. Will keep in mind while doing my Maths of my spending trends.

Warlock27

TF Select
If they're giving on a C2C basis then maybe your credit card statement (mostly card older than 1 year and having limit more than 5 lakhs) and maybe your salary slips. Though I'm not 100% on this as I haven't had a chance to talk to SBI KIOSK folks.