• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card to load payzapp wallet

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does loading payzapp via APay give 1% cashback, do we get it in the Apay pay GC balance or reward points in the ICICI portal?

I loaded 807rs in payzapp but haven't received any cashback for that transaction. It's not visible on Amazon either but I can see it on the ICICI app. Also I have received 10RPs for that transaction as per the record if anyone can explain me this calculation.

One last thing, statement is generated and I can see due date/amount on Amazon but haven't received any email about it. Is it normal I haven't used this card for nearly a year so please let me know if anything has changed.

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
Does loading payzapp via APay give 1% cashback, do we get it in the Apay pay GC balance or reward points in the ICICI portal?

I loaded 807rs in payzapp but haven't received any cashback for that transaction. It's not visible on Amazon either but I can see it on the ICICI app. Also I have received 10RPs for that transaction as per the record if anyone can explain me this calculation.

One last thing, statement is generated and I can see due date/amount on Amazon but haven't received any email about it. Is it normal I haven't used this card for nearly a year so please let me know if anything has changed.

1. AmazonPay ICICI completely different than any other cards in ICICI (you can see separate account in CIBIL too).
2. ICICI Rewards page/netbanking clearly mention (at the bottom where you see reward points) that it doesn't include MMT, APay cards.
3. Cashback posted directly to amazn account after statement generated, and mostly you'll receive mail too (unless you blocked those communications).
4. If statement contains this transactions (807rs.) then same statement at the 1st page left-bottom, it will display 'how much APay balance you earned in that statement', the same will credit 'card linked amzn account' in 2-3 working days.
5. If statment doesn't have this transaction, it will come in next statement.

Do check the statement in ICICI netbanking and check all transactions and eligible APay balance.

In statement showing but APay balance showing as '0', post screenshot of that statement by hiding sensitive information.

Last edited:

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. AmazonPay ICICI completely different than any other cards in ICICI (you can see separate account in CIBIL too).
2. ICICI Rewards page/netbanking clearly mention (at the bottom where you see reward points) that it doesn't include MMT, APay cards.
3. Cashback posted directly to amazn account after statement generated, and mostly you'll receive mail too (unless you blocked those communications).
4. If statement contains this transactions (807rs.) then same statement at the 1st page left-bottom, it will display 'how much APay balance you earned in that statement', the same will credit 'card linked amzn account' in 2-3 working days.
5. If statment doesn't have this transaction, it will come in next statement.

Do check the statement in ICICI netbanking and check all transactions and eligible APay balance.

In statement showing but APay balance showing as '0', post screenshot of that statement by hiding sensitive information.
Thanks for the detailed response the cashback got credited yesterday night. And received the statement in email too. Funny how Aman shared mi bill details on 12th itself but ICICI took 3 more days for it

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Bob eterna will give you irrespective of mcc code
While DCB won't give if it is a wallet mcc
Better to purchase big basket gvs using Smartbuy and get accelerated rewards
Will bob eterna will block the card if I add money in bb daily wallet?

And from smartbuy I will be able to buy big basket voucher which will be added to big basket wallet whereas bb daily wallet is separate

helloworld

TF Legend
1500 per month ? Will it be a problem

1. Block is not completely block the card for all transactions. It won't allow to load there, and can be lifted after escalation or request.

2. Block can vary from person to person and also age of the card.

3. First load and get the result, if anything goes wrong you'll loose only 50rs. as rewards but you'll get more clarity in this.

Note: Even if we say, its ok they can block based on other activities in your account. It all depends on other transactions, age of card, website used, transaction amount.

Suggest you to try yourself what might not work us may work for you.

AFAIK, bigbasket all mccs provide 3.75%.

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
Hmm, thought I'm missing something 😂.

FOMO 😔.
If you're a part of such said groups than keep that to yourself and don't brag about it bro. Other people who are also part of the TF community will feel left out. I also knew the trick but I didn't know which card to use to load the payzapp wallet so asked only that. Like you said it "I won't tell you as it's against the group policy blah blah". If you want to share then share it straight away. That's what I want to tell you bro.

D₹V

TF Prestige
If you're a part of such said groups than keep that to yourself and don't brag about it bro. Other people who are also part of the TF community will feel left out. I also knew the trick but I didn't know which card to use to load the payzapp wallet so asked only that. Like you said it "I won't tell you as it's against the group policy blah blah". If you want to share then share it straight away. That's what I want to tell you bro.
Okay bro 😉.