• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card for medicine purchases

cch

TF Select
Hi all, I have annual spends of roughly 1L(monthly 7-9k) on medicines and mostly buy those from 1mg. Are there any cards that have good offers/5-10x reward multipliers for one of medicine sites like 1mg, Apollo 247, netmeds, etc? I currently hold following cards:

Axis Magnus
HDFC regalia LTF
Axis Ace
Axis privilege
ICICI Amazon Pay
Slice

I was thinking of getting Amex MRCC card as I always split my medicine orders in 4 of roughly same amount to get max discount using their Care pass. Any other cards that offer better value than this?

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi all, I have annual spends of roughly 1L(monthly 7-9k) on medicines and mostly buy those from 1mg. Are there any cards that have good offers/5-10x reward multipliers for one of medicine sites like 1mg, Apollo 247, netmeds, etc? I currently hold following cards:

Axis Magnus
HDFC regalia LTF
Axis Ace
Axis privilege
ICICI Amazon Pay
Slice

I was thinking of getting Amex MRCC card as I always split my medicine orders in 4 of roughly same amount to get max discount using their Care pass. Any other cards that offer better value than this?
Buy from Amazon Pharmacy using Amazon Pay CC to get 5% cb (Prime) OR 3% cb (non-Prime).
OR
You can get SBI SimplyCLICK CC - 10X (2.5% cb) on Apollo24X7 and Netmeds.

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Since you have Magnus, would suggest to buy vouchers from Axis Gift Edge or Grab Deals for Accelerated Reward Points:

1/ Netmeds - Online - 10X + 2.5% Off on Gift Edge
2/ Apollo - Offline - 10X + 7.5% Off on Gift Edge
3/ 1MG - Online - Flat 17% Off + 5% 1mg cashback on prescription (Rx) medicines on Grab Deals
4/ Amazon Pay - 3x on Gift Edge and pay via Apay on Pharmeasy

Do try these before you make decision on paid MRCC.

Last edited:

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Since you have Magnus, would suggest to buy vouchers from Axis Gift Edge or Grab Deals for Accelerated Reward Points:

3/ 1MG - Online - Flat 17% Off + 5% 1mg cashback on prescription (Rx) medicines on Grab Deals

1mg is actually better but flat 17-22% off is their 6 month subscription additional discount and don't have to go through grabdeals

So netmeds and apollo seem to be a better choice

Vipsssy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1mg is actually better but flat 17-22% off is their 6 month subscription additional discount and don't have to go through grabdeals

So netmeds and apollo seem to be a better choice

4/ Amazon Pay - 3x on Gift Edge and pay via Apay on Pharmeasy

I have added the option of Pharmeasy also via Amazon Pay wallet. Amazon vouchers are the best IMO. multiple use cases

Axis Magnus
HDFC regalia LTF
Axis Ace
Axis privilege
ICICI Amazon Pay
Slice

why are you using 1mg? i have used many websites for medicines and found it to be the most expensive one. I have 5k per month medicine bill and i always buy from netmeds or pharmeasy these two are always cheaper for me.

Mohur

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I assume the discount these online portals provide is on MRP.

My local medicine shop gives me 10% off on medicines and accepts my credit card.

So these is marginal difference if any in my case when using online medicine shops