• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card Education payments

kushhh

TF Ace
I have currently Axis FK Card and Sbi cashback Card , after the devaluation of sbi card , which will be from 1 may. I won't be use that card for education payment and get cashback, is there any card which i can use for education payments on Cred ?

kushhh

TF Ace

Based on this lot of MCC's involved in School & Educational services, will take time to see which cards eligible in basic & premium category. But your cards won't work - Flipkart long back devalued, be prepared to apply new one.
Which cards can i look for

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Axis Ace is one of the option you can use. You will get 2% cashback and around 1% you will have to pay as service charge on the platform that you use

aijaz21ahmad

TF Buzz
I want to make payment towards school fees using CC, as ACE is no more giving back CB.
Any suggestion to use from my other cards
- SBI Octane & Cashback
- Axis Airtel & Magnus
- ICICI Coral & Apay
- BOB Eterna
- IndusInd Legand

KingAAR

TF Ace
Give me one suggestion quickly , I have two MCCs 8299 9399, I want to do transaction such that I get the highest Cashback and I checked both axis ace and sib Cashback card, any suggestions , Anyone any idea about AU LIT, how it works and any other credit card suggestion and I am ready to apply for a new card if required