• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Best approach to get a upgrade from Moneyback?

Xposed

TF Premier
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul

dhiraz

TF Ace
I also have an HDFC Savings Max Account Opened for my Friend Now Getting Legendary 40k Limit & Legendary Credit Card Business MoneyBack or MoneyBack+

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 8.10.37 PM.png

After Changing the Income Profile in the Savings Account and Getting a Variety of Credit Cards But Not Millennia 😕😕

screencapture-mail-google-mail-u-5-2023-12-09-20_02_56.png

But But...... Limit increased from 40k to 73k 😆😆

Screenshot 2023-12-09 at 8.12.56 PM.png

But I am waiting for the exact Millennia Credit Card Offers in Emails 🧐🧐

prashu

TF Premier
I also have an HDFC Savings Max Account Opened for my Friend Now Getting Legendary 40k Limit & Legendary Credit Card Business MoneyBack or MoneyBack+

After Changing the Income Profile in the Savings Account and Getting a Variety of Credit Cards But Not Millennia 😕😕

After changing salary in profile how much it will take to reflect these offers.?

I changed it a week back still i cannot see any offers... 😢

John123

TF Premier

I did the same. Opened SM acc. Intially they offered me trash MB in June with 65k limit and I have waited patiently. Now in dec 1st week received Millenia with 1.5L. Waiting for LTF offer 😄

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Thinking Of You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
I am great .. and life is going on... its bit cold here in Hyd.. I think you might also be experiencing cold weather there...
I like winter though rather than summer ..
. . .

cardy

TF Ace
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul
On same boat brother
Tried grievance redressal mail
They increased my limit 5k
And made 1L