• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Best approach to get a upgrade from Moneyback?

Xposed

TF Premier
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul

SplendorSuperman

TF Premier
Contributor
I am part of Moneyback+ 36k club , it was one of the first CC I got (about 8 months old).

I have applied for Savings Max Account through branch last week ( not active yet).

I want to get atleast Millenia and better limit.
PNO and GR have continuously denied the upgrade.

What will be the suggested course of action?
Should I close the card and apply fresh or wait for Preapproved offers tied with New Account ( hopefully).

I have ICICI CCs with 3L ; Axis CCs with 1L and SBI CB with 1.25 L CL.

Thanks

cardy

TF Ace
I am part of Moneyback+ 36k club , it was one of the first CC I got (about 8 months old).

I have applied for Savings Max Account through branch last week ( not active yet).

I want to get atleast Millenia and better limit.
PNO and GR have continuously denied the upgrade.

What will be the suggested course of action?
Should I close the card and apply fresh or wait for Preapproved offers tied with New Account ( hopefully).

I have ICICI CCs with 3L ; Axis CCs with 1L and SBI CB with 1.25 L CL.

Thanks
Mine is 5plus years old.
Can't close for cibil effect
You can go and close since it's relatively new.
And after cooldown period apply fresh C2C offline mode.
Because otherwise it may be a 5years journey with money back and maybe still no upgrades.

Akshays

TF Select
Hello, as the title suggests, I want to pick your brains on how to get an upgrade from Money back to any other card from HDFC

First of all, I would like to apologise everyone for opting for This cursed product, please cut me some slack considering the fact that it was my first credit card ever and I was over the moon on getting it

It has been using since April 2022. I hold this card and have never been offered any kind of upgrade or limit enhancement on the same.

I would like to invite suggestions on what could be the best approach for getting an upgrade or limit enhancement from this product

Inviting the usual culprits here @Shubham Yadav @AritraSaha @S S V @Quantum @Walter White @4uziaul
If you have income to support an Upgraded version (salary or ITR in case of business), Close Money back ( and any other co-branded card from HDFC if you have), Ask your RM/BM/CSRM to initiate offline application against the variant you want and are eligible for, You don't need to wait any amount of Day/Months to reapply, technically you can initiate application very next day after making sure closure is complete. I got DCB that way.