• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best airmile option for Dubai trip

mohanbu

TF Buzz
I forgot to mention that I have Axis Magnus and HDFC Diners black. So, looks like emirates skywards might not be an option. Is there any other suggestion?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can’t think of any thing else for Dubai as , emirates is best for Dubai but I think SpiceJet also has daily non stop flights from Delhi , you can try looking at their miles redemption , axis has SpiceJet as miles partner

But wasting your miles on SpiceJet is not right as per me

anevis

TF Buzz
I forgot to mention that I have Axis Magnus and HDFC Diners black. So, looks like emirates skywards might not be an option. Is there any other suggestion?
HDFC diners black how we can. maximise reward point what is rate if we transfer to aircanada

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am planning a family trip from Blr to Dubai and would like to know which airmile option is the best?
This is more of an open-ended question. Do you prefer business, or do you prefer economy? And do you want to save miles or save taxes?

I can give you one scenario here- If you are looking economy, look at EY. BLR-AUH is available for around 6.6k, but costs 7k in taxes. (https://puu.sh/JyGeg/41b84e6313.png). You will have to transfer from AUH to DXB by road.
But if you do not want to pay that much in Taxes, Vistara is a better choice. It depends on what you want.

mohanbu

TF Buzz
Sorry for the late reply. Didn't see this post. I am looking for economy only. Will look at your suggestions. Thanks

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Does singapore airlines provide offers for business class upgrades in last few days via miles for economy tickets purchased via miles?

If yes, How much discount can I expect? Say economy is available at 20k miles and business class at 43k. So, for upgrade in last 3 days would cost 10k miles or more?

AakashCJB

TF Select
I am planning a family trip from Blr to Dubai and would like to know which airmile option is the best?
3 Options
1) Club Vistara: BLR -> BOM -> DXB and return

2) Eithad: BLR - AUH (They provide complimentary shuttle to Dubai)

3) Redeem 70% of HDFC DCB points on Smartbuy when airline offers sale/discount and pay remaining 30% via card on the preferred airline and timings

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
3 Options
1) Club Vistara: BLR -> BOM -> DXB and return

2) Eithad: BLR - AUH (They provide complimentary shuttle to Dubai)

3) Redeem 70% of HDFC DCB points on Smartbuy when airline offers sale/discount and pay remaining 30% via card on the preferred airline and timings
@mohanbu which option u found best?

I am planning for a trip in December. Emirates is not available as partner. And DCB points are better to use in domestic, as nothing works for indigo.

So Etihad and Vistara are only options. Etihad is showing around 12K miles and 7500 taxes. Vistara is 20.5K miles and 3200 taxes. So, both are pretty much similar. I am slightly inclined towards vistara, as taxes are less and ai already have few miles with it.

But for December, Etihad is showing 52K miles and Vistara has not scheduled anything beyond October even for cash booking.

Any idea when will vistara open flights for December?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Check if you are able to book Emirates award flight using Japan Airlines (JAL) as Emirates is their transfer partner. Axis ER can be transferred to JAL.
It's ui is too bad. Took one hour just for registration. Now it says, i need to wait for 60 days for redemption. Can't even check availability.

In accordance with the JMB Rules and Conditions, mileage for awards may not be redeemed for a maximum of 60 days from your JAL Mileage Bank enrollment date.

sanju8486

TF Select
VIP Lounge

I am planning for a trip in December. Emirates is not available as partner. And DCB points are better to use in domestic, as nothing works for indigo.

So Etihad and Vistara are only options. Etihad is showing around 12K miles and 7500 taxes. Vistara is 20.5K miles and 3200 taxes. So, both are pretty much similar. I am slightly inclined towards vistara, as taxes are less and ai already have few miles with it.

But for December, Etihad is showing 52K miles and Vistara has not scheduled anything beyond October even for cash booking.

I am also looking for the same

Vistara Delhi-Mum-Dubai in December-March...

Kindly advice when it will be open to book ?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Vistara opened bookings for December. Around 2 economy tickets available per flight.

For return, only Abu Dhabi flight is available in economy.

Book fast, as everyone will be waiting for this.

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Vistara opened bookings for December. Around 2 economy tickets available per flight.

For return, only Abu Dhabi flight is available in economy.

Book fast, as everyone will be waiting for this.
With a Dubai visiting visa, can I enter Dubai and exit from Abu Dhabi?