• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best account with 1L initial funding

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
I want a saving account preferably Zero MAB account. I can do funding 1-2L initially and will take it out in a week.
Suggestions needed, ICICI or similar first preference.

I read about opening in Rural or semi urban branch for better options, how to go about it? How to know my tehsil branch is semi urban or rural?

_amit_

TF Premier
Koi aisa account batao jisme rm bhi mile
Aur services bhi acchi ho
modi-modi-camera.gif

Hemang

TF Premier
In family hdfc savings account, any one out of the clubbed members should maintain the designated balance, otherwise in due time they would definitely downgrade the account.

jmethew765

TF Buzz
It requires 1L MAB across accounts.

Though debit card seems interesting if i understood guest access the way I want it to be.

1716310916116.png

Have any used this card or know how this guest limit is defined?
As mentioned on the website, a TRV of 1 lakh rupees must be maintained. I was also worried about this. However, I received two confirmations that I don't need to maintain any balance requirement in my account: one from the Branch Manager and another from Customer Care. Furthermore, It may be a family account, but I am the only one in my family with an ICICI account.

_amit_

TF Premier
As mentioned on the website, a TRV of 1 lakh rupees must be maintained. I was also worried about this. However, I received two confirmations that I don't need to maintain any balance requirement in my account: one from the Branch Manager and another from Customer Care. Furthermore, It may be a family account, but I am the only one in my family with an ICICI account.
Bank manager I can understand, but customer care ensuring that a customer do not have to abide by the requirements is interesting.

Either support does not know, or there is something interesting about this account type.

A bank can enforce its terms anytime and no bank manager or support can help in that.
If you are moving ahead with this, document this in writing from BM or support.

Last edited: