• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best account with 1L initial funding

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
I want a saving account preferably Zero MAB account. I can do funding 1-2L initially and will take it out in a week.
Suggestions needed, ICICI or similar first preference.

I read about opening in Rural or semi urban branch for better options, how to go about it? How to know my tehsil branch is semi urban or rural?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I want a saving account preferably Zero MAB account. I can do funding 1-2L initially and will take it out in a week.

I read about opening in Rural or semi urban branch for better options, how to go about it? How to know my tehsil branch is semi urban or rural?
Hdfc classic .

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
Hdfc classic .
Just go to bank and ask about this account? I know those assholes will simply brush it off by saying Kya bol rhe ho aap aesa koi offer hi nahi hota,....

By some miracle if they have knowledge about this then I just need to fund the account with 1L then later I can remove the funds and account will stay 0 mAB ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just go to bank and ask about this account? I know those assholes will simply brush it off by saying Kya bol rhe ho aap aesa koi offer hi nahi hota,....

By some miracle if they have knowledge about this then I just need to fund the account with 1L then later I can remove the funds and account will stay 0 mAB ?
Do u have hdfc account?
Yes then go with 1 lakh in account and ask for classic / vishesh banking consent link they will give after asking kya krte ho and all

If u don't have account.
Open normal' sb account via them and give 1 lakh cheque
While opening
After account is opened ask for classic banking consent link.

You can even open online account but open offline so he can have some incentive to help you .

He might say 50k fd krdo ..do.it later break it

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
Do u have hdfc account?
Yes then go with 1 lakh in account and ask for classic / vishesh banking consent link they will give after asking kya krte ho and all

If u don't have account.
Open normal' sb account via them and give 1 lakh cheque
While opening
After account is opened ask for classic banking consent link.

You can even open online account but open offline so he can have some incentive to help you .

He might say 50k fd krdo ..do.it later break it
Will try this week and update here on the progress. Till then lets see if other members have any inputs.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Will try this week and update here on the progress. Till then lets see if other members have any inputs.
None
U can do RBL.aspire for 1 lakh .

Future first is true zero balance for college student but it require bank visit
U live in rular so if idfc & RBL is there go

Premium

TF Select
RML Group
Get HDFC Classic amd ICICI Privilege with 1L funding each
HDFC classic will be a great option, hopefully I get a 0 MAB account with them.

I went to ICICI bank around a week ago, the guy asked me to fund it with 1L or have an FD of 1L I asked if i can remove the funds later on, he straightaway denied, technically this makes the MAB 1L :(
:(

varun__goel_

TF Legend

I went to ICICI bank around a week ago, the guy asked me to fund it with 1L or have an FD of 1L I asked if i can remove the funds later on, he straightaway denied, technically this makes the MAB 1L :(
Try to get campus power/student account

varun__goel_

TF Legend

If you're not gonna maintain any balance for a year, then hdfc will also downgrade the account by giving a 30 days warning.

My account has been downgraded recently

its_karan

TF Ace

RBL Aspire, If you have good negotiation then Signature
  • No cases of Downgrade reported in TF thus far

HDFC Classic/Vishesh,
  • Post entry into the programme remove your money
  • HDFC will send you mails for Downgrade after 1-2 years (Mone was 2 years in Preferred with 0 balance with 4 family accounts)
  • Keep minimum 10k 1 week prior to date mentioned in mail
  • Enjoy till then

doraemon

TF Legend
RBL Aspire, If you have good negotiation then Signature
  • No cases of Downgrade reported in TF thus far

HDFC Classic/Vishesh,
  • Post entry into the programme remove your money
  • HDFC will send you mails for Downgrade after 1-2 years (Mone was 2 years in Preferred with 0 balance with 4 family accounts)
  • Keep minimum 10k 1 week prior to date mentioned in mail
  • Enjoy till then
Koi aisa account batao jisme rm bhi mile
Aur services bhi acchi ho

_amit_

TF Premier
Koi aisa account batao jisme rm bhi mile
Aur services bhi acchi ho
spirited away dreaming GIF