• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best account to keep Liquid Funds

Ghost655

TF Select
Hello Guys, I have some idle cash as liquid funds lying round in my icici account earning around 3% interest i think.
I have invested in liquid funds , but in such uncertain times i want to keep the rest of the money in some bank account if possible.
My requirements:- A bank with good rate of interest in savings and a bank with minimal / no charges for debit card and sms if possible as i will keep money idle for long time.
I will consider FD if ROI is much higher. I see lot of guys walking about IDFC here in forum , it seems good with 5% ROI in savings with free debit card (if i get it this month) , and i can get a a free cc it seems.
Any other banks please suggest , i have relationship with icici, bandhan and corporation now.

Last edited:

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Go for fd in sbm bank or indusind bank.... If you want to take a bit of risk.... Invest in 12%club....it gives... 12% intrest on your amount... Its a kind of p2p loan by bharatpe.... You invest money... And you get daily intrest... And amount can be withdrawn anytime.... But it takes 2-4 days for amount to get credited....

Ghost655

TF Select
Go for fd in sbm bank or indusind bank.... If you want to take a bit of risk.... Invest in 12%club....it gives... 12% intrest on your amount... Its a kind of p2p loan by bharatpe.... You invest money... And you get daily intrest... And amount can be withdrawn anytime.... But it takes 2-4 days for amount to get credited....
Interesting had heard of 122% club never knew the model, Have you used it @Batmanbaba

Souvik

TF Premier
Yes I invested 25000....now withdrawn..... Got the promised intrest rate.... But instant withdrawal promise is a gimmick... Took a week for money to reach my account...
So in the 12% club, BharatPe is giving out your money as loans to other P2P borrowers, what happens to your money if P2P borrower fails to repay loan/interest on time ?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
So in the 12% club, BharatPe is giving out your money as loans to other P2P borrowers, what happens to your money if P2P borrower fails to repay loan/interest on time ?
ThAt, s bhartpe concern......... Every lending institution has some npa.. Even banks... But when you deposit your money in bank... You can withdraw it anytime.... Whether bank has a npa or not... Issue is when there is large amount of npa...

Souvik

TF Premier
ThAt, s bhartpe concern......... Every lending institution has some npa.. Even banks... But when you deposit your money in bank... You can withdraw it anytime.... Whether bank has a npa or not... Issue is when there is large amount of npa...
Problem is bharatpe is lending P2P, which is all sub-prime, not so good borrowers. So default rate is bound to be high i think.