• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best account for me

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi ppl
I have a classic account with HDFC, Somehow find it tough to manage with these guys. I do have some business scattered among various banks and thought whether there are some better banks that would give a better bang for my buck if I merge my investments and place with them
I do hold around 75 lakhs in MF, around 15 lakhs in FDs, and have around 30-50k in my acc
Let me know if you have any suggestions

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi ppl
I have a classic account with HDFC, Somehow find it tough to manage with these guys. I do have some business scattered among various banks and thought whether there are some better banks that would give a better bang for my buck if I merge my investments and place with them
I do hold around 75 lakhs in MF, around 15 lakhs in FDs, and have around 30-50k in my acc
For lower risk of your money you only have 3 option HDFC AXIS and ICICI in private banks and the best one among these is HDFC.

For public sector go for SBI

I you are comfortable with some risk for better service,
Indusind & IDFC are the options

Souvik

TF Premier
For lower risk of your money you only have 3 option HDFC AXIS and ICICI in private banks and the best one among these is HDFC.

That's a good solution. Can't agree more, maybe avoid SBI 😊

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge

I think it's time to move accs from hdfc, I've given them a LE request after speaking with their escalation team.. after nearly a week, they have rejected my request because my signature is different in the request form 🥺

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Hi ppl
My Suggestion For You Is To Diversify Your Portfolio Of Banks Accounts. (Assuming That You Only Have Banking Relationship With HDFC)

For The Mutual Funds Of 75L : IDFC 3-In-1 Zerodha Account (Will Get A HNI Account Based On MF Holdings)

For The FD Of 15L : Diversify It Within Many Banks
1. HDFC Classic
2. ICICI The One
3. IndusInd Exclusive
4. Axis Priority (If Money Is Left)

For The Savings Bank Account : Keep It In Whatever Account You Want

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My Suggestion For You Is To Diversify Your Portfolio Of Banks Accounts. (Assuming That You Only Have Banking Relationship With HDFC)

For The Mutual Funds Of 75L : IDFC 3-In-1 Zerodha Account (Will Get A HNI Account Based On MF Holdings)

For The FD Of 15L : Diversify It Within Many Banks
1. HDFC Classic
2. ICICI The One
3. IndusInd Exclusive
4. Axis Priority (If Money Is Left)

For The Savings Bank Account : Keep It In Whatever Account You Want
Cool thanks, I'll open an acc first with IDFC..Yup had it alone with HDFC ,but really frustrated now.. written to their grievance cell.. Let's see

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It has my signature in it, It is the same everywhere. I dont understand how it wont match. I've even sent a softcopy to prove my side
Visit the branch and ask them to show how is your signature with them, then ask them to update the signature.

You will need to do 2 signatures first the existing one which is present in their system and second one is your current which you want to set.

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It has my signature in it, It is the same everywhere. I dont understand how it wont match. I've even sent a softcopy to prove my side
It can happen in ICICI also. It's not a big deal bro. By the time our signatures flow is changed and bank refuse to entertain the transaction and it's in account holder's favour. So u should have some patience and u should stick with HDFC. I also had made the same mistake due to some charges in my kids accounts and shifted to Axis Bank. But I felt like hell there in terms of charges or service. So I again shifted to HDFC. I am maintaining around 15 accounts with HDFC and all r Preferred accounts. I agree that RM in HDFC r useless but a lot of peace of mind is in HDFC. Although u can request for preferred one and no need to keep the MAB also.

No MAB for preferred?
Yes. After Preferred, it becomes 0 balance account. As informed by my RM.

Is that so
Interesting

Even I have preferred
U should contact to ur RM and have the information..

BankExpertIndia

TF Premier
Cool thanks, I'll open an acc first with IDFC..Yup had it alone with HDFC ,but really frustrated now.. written to their grievance cell.. Let's see
Don't Give Up On HDFC... It's A Good One To Have... But Diversify Your Portfolio Among Banks

If we compare Indusind and HDFC which one do you this is more safe??

Indusind I not yet well established as compared to HDFC that's the reason I mentioned it a bit risky for huge investments.

At the end it's the investor's decision
According To Me IndusInd Is Safe As Axis/ICICI

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
resurrecting an old thread:
Initially I was fed up on HDFC because of the LE issue, The same occurs now.. The last time they rejected mine, This time my request is pending for a month now. Everytime I ping them, I get an standard reply and the same is with their greivance cell too. Thought of moving to Axis burgundy, Any suggestions pls.
Have A/c with IDFC FB, But wanted a new experience. Plus my org accepts only ICICI, Axis & DFC for sal accounts