• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank Wise Minimum CIBIL Score for Card Approval

Theron

TF Premier
I am holding 14 Credit cards right now. All I got them within last 2 years. I had 3 late payments in 2020. One was of 852 days late and two were of 59 days late. Till now my CIBIL score never crossed 750. Closest was 746. Still I got almost all credit cards. Mostly visa platinum varient. But now difficult to get BoB and HSBC (Both got rejected). Amex didn't apply considering chances of rejection. Can any body share minimum CIBIL score requirement for all Bank credit cards?

I am holding 14 Credit cards right now. All I got them within last 2 years. I had 3 late payments in 2020. One was of 852 days late and two were of 59 days late. Till now my CIBIL score never crossed 750. Closest was 746. Still I got almost all credit cards. Mostly visa platinum varient. But now difficult to get BoB and HSBC (Both got rejected). Amex didn't apply considering chances of rejection. Can any body share minimum CIBIL score requirement for all Bank credit cards?
can you share the screenshot for the 852 day late payment.