• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Minimum Credit Score for HSBC card

Theron

TF Premier
I applied for HSBC Visa Platinum Card at CIBIL Score 746. Till now no updates. My CIBIL never crossed 750 but still I managed to get 14 Credit Cards. Any body here got HSBC card having CIBIL below 750?

Theron

TF Premier
Can you please list down the cards you've got with credit score less than 750
Axis Flipkart- Chargeable
SBI Simply Click- Chargeable
Yes Prosperity Rewards- Chargeable
ICICI MMT Platinum -LTF
HDFC Money-back - LTF
Kotak League - LTF
Indusind Legend- LTF
CITI Rewards- LTF
SC Ease my trip - Chargeable
Axis My zone - LTF
ICICI Amazon Pay - LTF
PnB Rupay Platinum- LTF
One Card- LTF
IDFC Millenia - LTF

I just want to have credit cards from all Bank irrespective of low or high varient card.

Theron

TF Premier
HSBC and stanc , considers number of enquiries also , if you have more than 4-5 enquiries on Cibil in last 3-4 months then hsbc and stanc generally will not issue a card
I applied for HSBC when I had only 2 enquiries in last 3 months. However in same scenario SC approved my card within a day that too without income proof.

ankit6195

TF Buzz
even i have similar case, but im 20 and gross income is 3.1L. I have axis bank card with 1L limit, should i go ahead with application?
That totally depends on the bank and their risk management team. However, number of enquiries was not a factor in my case. If you can wait I would suggest you to wait for at least 3 months, to be on a safer side.. And if you can't wait then go ahead... Best of luck 👍