• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank employees issuing credit cards at waiver or discounts

Hitman_107

TF Select
Hi Community,
When we try to get a credit card from some credit card bank employee or any agent, are they authorised to provide official communication on email that a particular credit card is been given at a discounted rate or the annual fees will be waived off or it will be a lifetime free credit card?

To avoid problems in future where they charge a card which is given to me as FYF or LTF, we ask for confirmation on mail right?
So are the bank employees allowed to confirm that on mail to us while issuing the credit cards?

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel

Vishnu

TF Select
Hi Community,
When we try to get a credit card from some credit card bank employee or any agent, are they authorised to provide official communication on email that a particular credit card is been given at a discounted rate or the annual fees will be waived off or it will be a lifetime free credit card?

To avoid problems in future where they charge a card which is given to me as FYF or LTF, we ask for confirmation on mail right?
So are the bank employees allowed to confirm that on mail to us while issuing the credit cards?

@TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
I had asked for a similar confirmation regarding my LTF eligibility for Indusind bank Legend Credit Card when it was offered to me and bank manager sent me a mail confirming the same.