• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bangalore T2 Lounge

srai98

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been to the newly opened Bangalore Airport Terminal 2? How's the lounge there? Heard they have 080 there also but with much less card eligible. Can anyone share their experience

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I can see the listing of 080 domestic T2 lounge on Priority pass.
This is the latest development:
06E59216-D750-4537-B344-5CF9BC9ECB63.jpeg

Also, only Tata Group airlines are moving their operations to T2. There's no plan of Indigo, Akasa, GoAir & Spicejet as of now.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Are there any sleeping pods available in domestic terminal? I have an early morning flight at 5am and planning to reach there at night.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are there any sleeping pods available in domestic terminal? I have an early morning flight at 5am and planning to reach there at night.
No sleeping pods. However the lounge is practically empty as there are very very few domestic flights at night time (When I was last there, there was 1 at 12:30am , 1 at 2am and directly next at 4:30am. Footfall of passengers is very limited.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
No sleeping pods. However the lounge is practically empty as there are very very few domestic flights at night time (When I was last there, there was 1 at 12:30am , 1 at 2am and directly next at 4:30am. Footfall of passengers is very limited.
Thank you! I traveled by air yesterday and wanted to share some useful tips:
  1. Following the security check, you'll find sofas placed along the pathway where many people opt to catch some sleep.
  2. Close to the departure gates, there are semi-sleeper chairs available where you can recline and rest. I believe there are similar options across different gates.
  3. Within the lounge, there are a limited number of sleeping chairs with leg rests, but they tend to fill up quickly. Additionally, lounge access is only granted three hours before the departure, making it difficult to secure an extended period for sleeping.
For a good sleep, I will say, option 2 (sleeper chair near the departure gate) is the best, followed by sofas and then lounge)