• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BLR Intl T2 Lounge

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have used IDFC cards personally. I think they have started accepting HDFC cards recently.
When was IDFC accepted? I have IDFC wealth card and checked in Dreamfolks and it did not show up.
I used in first week of March. They accepted HDFC infinia. Axis reserve/Magnus, Priority pass, Dream folks nothing was accepted. They said Axis Burgandy Debit card is accpeted.

lightwaves

TF Premier
When was IDFC accepted? I have IDFC wealth card and checked in Dreamfolks and it did not show up.
I used in first week of March. They accepted HDFC infinia. Axis reserve/Magnus, Priority pass, Dream folks nothing was accepted. They said Axis Burgandy Debit card is accpeted.
Last week of Jan, used IDFC Wealth

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How is this T2 International lounge? Is it crowded, or do we find seats to sit?

I still remember the horrible experience when we had only T1 in Bangalore, and the international lounge - probably the BLR lounge was horrible, totally crowded, no place to even sit !

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I still remember the horrible experience when we had only T1 in Bangalore, and the international lounge - probably the BLR lounge was horrible, totally crowded, no place to even sit !
T2 international?
loads of space to sit and generally very empty. I went there to catch my flight to singapore. Only other singapore airlines passengers were there in the lounge. And most were at the bar area since you get a complimentary drink. Was during the day.

I'm assuming you're talking about the International Departures lounge @ T2 (it also has Domestic Departures lounge @ T2)

lightwaves

TF Premier

The new 080 Lounge on the International Airside is very spacious and serves good food and beverages. Usually not crowded because they accept very limited cards.

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
T2 international?
loads of space to sit and generally very empty. I went there to catch my flight to singapore. Only other singapore airlines passengers were there in the lounge. And most were at the bar area since you get a complimentary drink. Was during the day.

I'm assuming you're talking about the International Departures lounge @ T2 (it also has Domestic Departures lounge @ T2)
No had a pleasant experience even at domestic lounge at T2, still some part of it is still not operational, but enough empty spaces and good enough options, but T1 domestic feels better.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
T2 international?

Yes, that's right. I was talking about the international departure lounge only.

Good to hear about this.

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The new 080 Lounge on the International Airside is very spacious and serves good food and beverages. Usually not crowded because they accept very limited cards.
Could you please let me know what are the cards they accept ? I have Magnus/ Infinia, and want to use 2 of these for me and my wife.

mj01

TF Select
Could you please let me know what are the cards they accept ? I have Magnus/ Infinia, and want to use 2 of these for me and my wife.
Infinia is accepted. Need to use the card since PP isn't accepted yet! Had also used IDFC Wealth. A pretty good lounge with very less crowding, you get two complimentary alcoholic drinks as well.

ccrnc

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Used the lounge 2 weeks ago. Magnus, PP, HDFC Diners weren't accepted. IndusInd exclusive debit card, IDFC Wealth came in handy.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Used the lounge 2 weeks ago. Magnus, PP, HDFC Diners weren't accepted. IndusInd exclusive debit card, IDFC Wealth came in handy.
Diners and pp weren't accepted in T2 international departures? I went in December and all cards were accepted. Blr lounge doesn't accept these 3. 080 was accepting.

Firewing224

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Diners and pp weren't accepted in T2 international departures? I went in December and all cards were accepted. Blr lounge doesn't accept these 3. 080 was accepting.
It's allowing me to generate QR code. Are ya'll sure that it's 080 we are talking about? Blr doesn't allow diners / pp / magnus. 080's main income was from these 3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-23-08-05-36-52_554e6e1c17b34499e1009b5930d2bc1b.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-23-08-05-36-52_554e6e1c17b34499e1009b5930d2bc1b.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 11