• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axisbank credit card how to remove shared limit?

hai i have a Flipkart credit card with limit of 190000 and ace card having 75000 recently i applied for indianoil card through website but this card have a shared limit from Flipkart card can any please tell me how can I get per card limit like every individual card have individual limit?

In Axis, we generally have an aggregate limit and per card limit. Like in your case, your aggregate limit would be 1.9L(highest limit). Things you can do - 1. Ask for a Limit enhancement(via salary slips/ITR). 2. Mail to Axis to remove per-card limit and make aggregate limit(1.9L) same on all cards.
hai i have a Flipkart credit card with limit of 190000 and ace card having 75000 recently i applied for indianoil card through website but this card have a shared limit from Flipkart card can any please tell me how can I get per card limit like every individual card have individual limit?

ashish18

TF Buzz
In Axis, we generally have an aggregate limit and per card limit. Like in your case, your aggregate limit would be 1.9L(highest limit). Things you can do - 1. Ask for a Limit enhancement(via salary slips/ITR). 2. Mail to Axis to remove per-card limit and make aggregate limit(1.9L) same on all cards.
today I had a discussion with customer care to remove per card limit but they denied it also mailed them but no resolution

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Off topic, but what's the time difference (in terms of months) when you applied from the first card to the next, and then again to the Indian oil card?
3months online is what I got to know when I got rejected from Nodal officer

No need to wait for 3months if applied through CCare and Offline through agents

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Same scenario.

I applied for my first card, My Zone in April 2022, upgraded to Flipkart in August 2022 and applied for Vistara in Dec 2022.

Initially all the cards limit was shared.

Then I dropped a mail to customer care asking to remove shared limit. They did it and also matched limit with my vistar for My zone and Flipkart.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same scenario.

I applied for my first card, My Zone in April 2022, upgraded to Flipkart in August 2022 and applied for Vistara in Dec 2022.

Initially all the cards limit was shared.

Then I dropped a mail to customer care asking to remove shared limit. They did it and also matched limit with my vistar for My zone and Flipkart.
Interesting, can you share some details if you can

How much when the shared limit was(combined)?

how much each cards they gave when Limit was made split per card?

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Interesting, can you share some details if you can

How much when the shared limit was(combined)?

how much each cards they gave when Limit was made split per card?

Flipkart + Amy zone shared - 75,000k
Vistara - 1,25,000

After dropping mail to remove shared basis and per card aggregate limit..they gave same limit of 1.25L for all cards without shared basis.

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have Flipkart card with 1.05L limit,
IOCL with 50k limit.

applied Atlas and it also came with 50k limit. asked CC & retention team both to give atleast a shared limit of 1.05L on atlas which they said technically not possible, and hence I cancelled my Atlas card within 1hour of its delivery.

Mr. Aman

TF Select
IOCL with 50k limit.

applied Atlas and it also came with 50k limit. asked CC & retention team both to give atleast a shared limit of 1.05L on atlas which they said technically not possible, and hence I cancelled my Atlas card within 1hour of its delivery.
can we upgrade also in same day of delivery
the credit card

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can we upgrade also in same day of delivery
the credit card
my Flipkart & iocl cards are 2-3yr old.
Atlas was new. i closed atlas same day of delivery, and next day applied for Select.

Atlas & Select both were applied via phone banking, card starts showing in App in 2 minutes. though phone banking only provide paid cards

Mr. Aman

TF Select
my Flipkart & iocl cards are 2-3yr old.
Atlas was new. i closed atlas same day of delivery, and next day applied for Select.

Atlas & Select both were applied via phone banking, card starts showing in App in 2 minutes. though phone banking only provide paid cards
I'll received indusind platinum CC LTF
today I'll don't think the have much banefits
so can I'll request for upgrade same day of delivery???

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
IOCL with 50k limit.

I am scared. They can actually do it. I got it the same way.