• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Card Axis Vistara signature credit card application on hold

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, This is my first post here. Sorry if this topic is discussed before. Hoping you all guide me.

I have applied for Axis Vistara signature credit card through their official website on 26th May 2023. Completed Vkyc on same day & then they did physical verification & took my 2 months pay slip & Adhar-PAN & did biometric on 29th May 2023.

And from then application processing is on hold. Customer care in twitter says wait for 1-2 days. On email they say wait for 8-9 working days.

I am state government officer in Chhattisgarh secretariat, Raipur.

Monthly income is 1.20L , after tax deduction I get around 98K on my salaried SBI account.

Card I already have :

Axis Airtel - 1.25L limit
Icici Amazon - 1.45L limit
Sbi Simply Click - 2.75L limit

Kindly help & guide me. Need this card for travel & lounge purpose.
I heard about @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 after reading few posts. I hope you guide me if you read this.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Don't worry the entire process takes 15-20 days max. Their CC Tracking Application is also not accurate, so if you are following that, please don't. Just be patient and it will be approved, considering you already have an existing relationship with them.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't worry the entire process takes 15-20 days max. Their CC Tracking Application is also not accurate, so if you are following that, please don't. Just be patient and it will be approved, considering you already have an existing relationship with them.
Thank you so much for reply & confidence boost 😀. Will keep you posted.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today I have mailed to customer services & nodal officer for update.

At this point I don't care about approval/rejection, I just need confirm update.

In case if rejection, I will go with SBI vistara or I will look into one indusind vistara.

Will keep updating.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, if you need I can give you a number of a RM from Shankar Nagar branch who helped me in getting the VIstara Infinite.
I got a call that card will be approved shortly.
If there is any further delay, I will contact you. Good to see member from raipur here 😀

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just now again got message that thanks for applying & your application is under review. Update in 5-7 days.

I applied on 26th May. Already physical verification happened on 29th May. And application on hold from that time. Still same update & now this message 😂

Kindly suggest @4uziaul

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mail at pno@axisbank.com

Share your application number and ask them the status.

Wait for another day or two and then mail them. Like I said earlier, their tracker is useless 😁
I have mailed them again today.

Twice in last 4 days. They just keep saying it's under review & they will give update in 3-4 working days.

Attachments

• 20230612_215349.jpg
    20230612_215349.jpg
    932.8 KB · Views: 13

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Still no update. It's been close to 3 weeks. I assume I should give up now. If they approve, great. Else I will wait for sometime & once my new cards start showing in cibil with increase limit, I will apply for IDFC OR AU cards.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you email them? Try Twitter too.
Yes did that already.

just now talked with customer care on call, he registered my complaint & gave service request number.

I asked why application was put on hold, he said due to high volume of application it takes time to approve so team put application on hold at times.

No option other than waiting.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today got replied by customer care on Twitter that due to technical issue application can't be processed. They asked me to visit branch or apply online.

On tracker it shows application on hold.

Pno replied to give them few days for solution.

Whom to believe?

@Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 @4uziaul @TechnoFino @ashwink

Attachments

• 20230614_203222.jpg
    20230614_203222.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230614_203200.jpg
    20230614_203200.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20230614_203751.jpg
    20230614_203751.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Today got replied by customer care on Twitter that due to technical issue application can't be processed. They askedmne to visit branch or apply online.

Pno replied to give then few days for solution.

Whom to believe?

Wait for the reply from PNO. If their response is not satisfactory, then attach all the information shared by their Twitter team and request them to reopen your current application.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Wait for the reply from PNO. If their response is not satisfactory, then attach all the information shared by their Twitter team and request them to reopen your current application.
I got the reason. My axis airtel was approved in April. And I applied this online in MAY end.

Need to wait 3 months I assume. 😂

kgaurav00

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Today got replied by customer care on Twitter that due to technical issue application can't be processed. They asked me to visit branch or apply online.

Pno replied to give them few days for solution.

Whom to believe?

In my knowledge Application on hold by axis bank occur when any discrepancy in your uploaded documents or details filled by you.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I gave you fair warning 🤣
Taking break from any more credit card application till independence day. May be luck will change after that & cooling period will be over. 😄

And, thank you for your suggestion earlier to not go overboard with new card applications. Learned my lesson. Will follow this from today onwards.

This community is blessing for people like me who in overconfidence go overboard but later realize its noob move.

Learned good lesson which will help me in future with my financial decisions.😊