• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card Devalued - Gold Tier Membership Affected

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
vo bhi TF se hi sikhe honge!!...anyways this website has a big hand in so many devaluations...lost count....
yes.. the bekifayti girl also has started a website like TF.. looks also identical.. they are now copying each other also.. using the same developer i guess

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
WRONG THOSE INFLUNECERS HAVE A WAY BIGGER REACH THAN TF
SEARCH UNFINANCE
JAY KAPOOR
SHREYA KAPOOR
The cycle is pretty simple.

A new card is launched -> influencers start talking about it -> normal people start talking about it -> it gets popular -> it gets devalued.

The goal of any bank is to get it popular first, meet/over-meet their targets and once they hit that number, they devalue it.

Replace influencers with forums/newspapers/radio, whatever you feel like, there will always be a louder voice which will pass on the message to normal people. If there were no influencers/forums, they would hire celebrities to promote their card. Would you then blame the celebs to stop talking?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

A new card is launched -> influencers start talking about it -> normal people start talking about it -> it gets popular -> it gets devalued.

The goal of any bank is to get it popular first, meet/over-meet their targets and once they hit that number, they devalue it.

Replace influencers with forums/newspapers/radio, whatever you feel like, there will always be a louder voice which will pass on the message to normal people. If there were no influencers/forums, they would hire celebrities to promote their card. Would you then blame the celebs to stop talking?
Hiring celebrities for banking and credit products has not much impact. It's common people on Twitter, YT and Instagram who successfully create the buzz especially when they are churning the product well. Remember the Twitter and Instagram gang making crazy money with their Magnus and Reserve exploit teachings.

abhiver

TF Premier
Actually there are two kind of influencers. One who give genuine information and share their views without added Mirch Masala. Then there are some who provide all the mirch masala with clikbait type heading like you see in Aajtak. 😀

Yeh second category Wale influencer sabse jyada Damage karte hai. Take an example of travel vlogers, some create a very good content which is equivalent to the level of Travel TV channels, while some clickbaiter always post video with foreign girls, disc , parties and try to convey to Indians a different aspects of traveling.

ccdc

TF Ace
i'm not blaming anyone for the devaluation...i'm just saying that prior to such websites starting (TF started in Feb 2022 i guess)...such devaluations were never heard of...atleast i didn't hear...i have been using cc from 2017 onwards...now i dont know if the influencers you're talking abut also started their nonsense from Feb 2022 onwards or not...but i think late 2022 and entire 2023 was the year of majority of the devaluations...one cannot help but link it to such websites where if you search specific loopholes are being shared even today as we speak....i also have used some of those loopholes to USE my card effectively...not to ABUSE my card effectively...so just saying what i think....hope that's not a prob on this website!!

rogerthat

TF Ace
I agree that all these uses and abuses led by the influencer menace are leading to devaluation... But banks are equally inept at dealing with this. They should be more diligent at identifying and blocking the cards of the abusers instead of blanket devaluations affecting the majority of users who are honest... Axis is especially lazy at this. Good example is ICICI Apay card that regularly blocks people who are misusing it. In this age of AI and all it shouldn't be a huge task for banks to identify and punish abusers...

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

celebs get paid for the same in millions
so to recoup those losses cards wont be devalued until they recoup those losses via mdr
these dimwit influencers promote these cards not keeping in mind it affects them in the long run as well

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi , has any one recd message of Gold status devalution .
I have received one but I didnt understand

Can one of experts please post a detailed thread for this .

Attachments

• Axis.pdf
    171.8 KB · Views: 10