• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card Devalued - Gold Tier Membership Affected

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I too hold this card. I kept it to give my family experience to biz class and it was worthy. I got 3 biz class tickets last year and from that 1 is still remaining to be redeemed. I was planning to renew it for 1 more biz class ticket and gold membership. Gold membership helped my family last year for excess baggage, biz class counter check in, early boarding and class upgrade vouchers. Since I dont met conditions to continue gold membership, I have 2 options now:

1. Continue with same card and downgrade to silver tier which has some lesser benefits which is still ok but I will get 1 biz ticket.

2. Close this one and apply 1 for family member, so that I still get biz ticket and gold membership + 10k cv points (1 lac spend milestone).
yes it was great while it lasted..

Eye of Ajay

TF Select
VIP Lounge
ATLAS will be devalued as well in 2024 so that leaves no good cards from AXIS except Reserve for very select areas or burgundy axis but there is a lot of things one can do other than keeping it in an account.

abhiver

TF Premier
Now IDFC Vistara sound far better in Premium Economy Section and SBI Vistara in Economy Section.

Getting those 15000 Tier point means you need to spend 1,50,000 per annum in just Vistara Flight Ticket.

abhiver

TF Premier
ATLAS will be devalued as well in 2024 so that leaves no good cards from AXIS except Reserve for very select areas or burgundy axis but there is a lot of things one can do other than keeping it in an account.
Yup, I am also feeling that in next two or three month, it devaluation is also coming.

AXIS is on verge to get rid of there customer who are not in their Burgundy Holder,

bing1309

TF Premier
But doing devaluation like this makes trusting axis credit card in long run makes a person even to consider can we get or make something out of it in the long run. And also puts a question marks as to why axis is acting like fintech cards which are non trust worthy? It puts customers in a dilemma to really take a card from axis in coming days.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Reschedule seems nice.

Rest all are just good to have benefits. But not too good, that it need to be devalued. Or, not even worth to take card closure decision, if it is devalued.
I have saved 5-6K with extra baggage while traveling economy so it is great benefit, putting monetary value for benifits depends on use case.

abhiver

TF Premier
Axis is Giving hard time to the Fininfluencer community. Unke pass influence karne ko material hi nahi hai. :D

rogerthat

TF Ace
But doing devaluation like this makes trusting axis credit card in long run makes a person even to consider can we get or make something out of it in the long run. And also puts a question marks as to why axis is acting like fintech cards which are non trust worthy? It puts customers in a dilemma to really take a card from axis in coming days.
This is my question too... Why Axis is acting like it is run by MBA first year fail people who have no idea how customers think like... The general opinion is now that Axis Bank cannot be trusted with their promises. Not really the way to run a brand.

I can't imagine how or why people are putting tens of lakhs of their money to get a credit card from Axis... Give it enough time they will be left holding the short end of the stick in one hand and the bag in another.