• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Vistara card application - online vs airport kiosk

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys,
Is there any benefit in applying for axis Vistara credit card through the airport kiosk vs the website ?

The ideal way would have been by applying via customer support but they are not accepting any card application citing some new RBI rules.

I have a 8 month old flipkart card , will it be better to apply for a new axis card online , or should I apply at the kiosk ?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked with the airport agent and he says the application was rejected due to failure of verification , and that I should have got a verification call. I told him I didn’t get any. He says Nevermind I will apply again after 2 days.

The branch is also ready to process my application. I think I should go with the branch as they are asking for way more documents than the airport guy asked for.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I checked with the airport agent and he says the application was rejected due to failure of verification , and that I should have got a verification call. I told him I didn’t get any. He says Nevermind I will apply again after 2 days.

The branch is also ready to process my application. I think I should go with the branch as they are asking for way more documents than the airport guy asked for.
Hope the reason is genuine. U will apply at kiosk or branch

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah. I am waiting for the bank executive to confirm the reason for denial. Once it’s double checked , I’ll apply at the branch.

If the branch takes their own sweet time , I may end up applying online myself 😀

Last edited:

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The bank is even weird. They showed me the email from card team that says application was rejected due to invalid pan. How is that even possible ? I got a cibil hit. They have no answer.

Anyway I made a fresh application at the branch today. They did biometric and asked for 2 months salary slip. I was keen on card to card but RM suggested salary slip.

Decision in 3 days. Let’s see what happens this time.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now I got this email from Axis...does it mean the application is rejected, ? it looks like they need more documents.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. However we regret our inability to process the same as
the documents provided by you are insufficient/inadequate and does not meet the Bank's credit norms.
Please note approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting Terms and Conditions.
For further clarifications, please contact our 24 hour customer care center at 1860-500-5555 or
1860-419-5555. Alternatively you may write to us through www.axisbank.com/support

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now I got this email from Axis...does it mean the application is rejected, ? it looks like they need more documents.

Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. However we regret our inability to process the same as
the documents provided by you are insufficient/inadequate and does not meet the Bank's credit norms.
Please note approval of a credit card is subject to the application meeting Terms and Conditions.
For further clarifications, please contact our 24 hour customer care center at 1860-500-5555 or
1860-419-5555. Alternatively you may write to us through www.axisbank.com/support
what how is it rejected again ? ask why from bank . did they give clear reason for the first one. it might be the same issue

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what how is it rejected again ? ask why from bank . did they give clear reason for the first one. it might be the same issue
Doesn’t look like it’s rejected but it’s on hold. No cibil inquiry was made. I’ll check with the bank tomorrow,

Never struggled so much to get a paid card but I will not give up.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Doesn’t look like it’s rejected but it’s on hold. No cibil inquiry was made. I’ll check with the bank tomorrow,

Never struggled so much to get a paid card but I will not give up.
yes ask the branch for actual reason in writing for first application and second one or mail and cite rbi guideline for this. inspite of giving all docs they are saying documents insufficient.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes ask the branch for actual reason in writing for first application and second one or mail and cite rbi guideline for this. inspite of giving all docs they are saying documents insufficient.
Actually the agent uploaded only the salary slips. Maybe they want to see the bank statement to see the credits. I had submitted the bank statement too but he did not upload.

Will figure out tomorrow.

Thanks mate for your support 🤗

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Apparently this email was in response to the application submitted at Delhi airport.

So the actual reason for rejection per the letter was insufficient documents. I had only submitted card to card.

My other application through branch is still being processed.

Today there was a physical verification at my office which was successful.

Let’s see what happens next.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So same limit what flipkart card had before. No increase?
Yeah. No increase. I had acquired fk card using flipkart app and no income docs were asked. While applying for this Vistara card , I furnished all the income docs and thought they may provide LE and yet they kept the same limit.

A friend of mine whose itr is 65 lac and cibil of 806 is stuck on 1 lac limit and they are not enhancing it either. Poor chap has a spend of 14 lac a year and keeps making payment after every big swipe.

Wonder on what criteria they work.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What a horrible service. Card approved on Monday but still not dispatched even after 4 days. And they have already added the yearly annual fee of card in my outstanding.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What a horrible service. Card approved on Monday but still not dispatched even after 4 days. And they have already added the yearly annual fee of card in my outstanding.
As per the new rules they can't charge until the card is activated, right?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per the new rules they can't charge until the card is activated, right?
I have no idea. Offline agent as well as branch rm said they have emailed the team for dispatch. Even the customer care says it’s dispatched in 3 working days. I haven’t received any statement but saw my outstanding increased.

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys,

I finally got my new card today. There was no sms from axis but got an sms from bluedart. Axis’s sms came after the card was delivered.

And as promised to my RM, I went and opened a easy access savings account at her branch :)