• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Samsung Signature worth it ?? If LTF

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received a call from Axis Customer care, they are offering to upgrade my LTF MyZone to LTF Samsung signature/Neo/IOCL.

I Confirmed about card after upgrade being LTF 3-4 times 🫣… still don’t believe them completely

I am considering Samsung Signature for the upgrade, do you guys feel that this card is worth it ??

P.S: It was Not a scam/fraud call probably … because the CC executive asked me to do the upgrade process in the Axis Bank app itself … she was just there to guide me.

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How 12k? I see only 2 options to buy vouchers. If I buy 10K vouchers for 25k points, how to redeem balance 5k points for 2 vouchers?

Can we still buy gold coins on Myntra using these vouchers? Else the vouchers are not useful for me.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.09.54 AM.png

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How 12k? I see only 2 options to buy vouchers. If I buy 10K vouchers for 25k points, how to redeem balance 5k points for 2 vouchers?

Can we still buy gold coins on Myntra using these vouchers? Else the vouchers are not useful for me.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 12.09.54 AM.png
BTW,
have you got your Amex cards?? How are they?? are they useful for your spends??
If you have any doubts you can ask me..

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
once you get these vouchers add them in to Myntra and buy whatever you want form Myntra.. ( including gold bars) ...
Thanks for the explanation.

BTW,
have you got your Amex cards?? How are they?? are they useful for your spends??
If you have any doubts you can ask me..
No, didnt apply yet. Cannot find any good redemption for Amex points. If you have suggestions, please share here.

Reactions: SSV