• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Neo Lifetime free offer from Axis mobile app

Akash Topder

TF Premier
Axis is offering the Neo card as lifetime free via Axis Mobile app but whenever I'm trying to apply it by clicking on that banner, the card is showing chargeable!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-39-25-07_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-39-25-07_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 310
  • Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-40-52-98_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-04-23-40-52-98_a1fb5cb21d04d8868d297217146781fe.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 311

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Axis is offering the Neo card as lifetime free via Axis Mobile app but whenever I'm trying to apply it by clicking on that banner, the card is showing chargeable!
First screen shot is before you login - which is generic.
Second Screen shot is after you login - this is what applies to you...
Nothing wrong from AX*S side..
Your interpretation needs fine tuning....

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
yeah i saw a ads on youtube but i was like this is usefully for hmm what.. exactly now.. so i was like I'm sure someone will create a post and there you are. so what the use of this card?

Strange

TF Legend
That lifetime offer is applicable if you apply directly from axis website. Axis Pre approved cards are paid. If you really want Neo card then apply from axis website if it shows ltf submit the application else close your browser without submitting the application. 🤣

Dharm

TF Premier
That lifetime offer is applicable if you apply directly from axis website. Axis Pre approved cards are paid. If you really want Neo card then apply from axis website if it shows ltf submit the application else close your browser without submitting the application. 🤣
Yes, same mentioned in axis website ad also, that LTF only applicable, when we click on ad banner

Martius

TF Premier
it is being offered as LTF to me but i see no use of the card as such but provided their value chart which states 250 voucher of Amazon, Zomato & Blinkit and also 100% cashback of upto 300 on utility bill payment I won’t mind taking the card and keeping it aside.

Can anyone verify about the vouchers worth 750 and 300 utility bill payment cashback?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi,

Axis is offering Neo credit card lifetime free if it is applied from their website only.

Only difference I noticed is on employee referral code field, there was “neo” written.

I have applied today and Joining and annual fee was showing zero.

I wanted MyZone, but It was showing paid, tried from CashKaro app.

But after watching some youtube videos, I got to know that Neo is being offered LTF.

Just wanted one basic Axis card for Axis offers. Currently I hold Ace card.

Patil007

TF Ace
Wait, Ace card is not eligible for offers? I remember using my card once for an offer. Has it stopped by any chance?
There was discussion, on Amazon but after deletion and re adding of card it worked.

I had MyZone for instant discount offers, closed to take Airtel card.

But Just thought to keep one Axis non co branded card, so applied. Let’s see.