• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis Neo cc - useless for zomato gold members

ltf4ever

TF Ace
axis Neo credit card boasts of offering discounts of 40% on Zomato.

but in the app, the code AXISNEO gives only 'free delivery'.

moreover, if you are a Zomato gold member, then the delivery is already free. so applying the code AXISNEO gives a success message, but the final amount remains the same.

this is pathetic on axis's part, adding to its never ending list of shenanigans.

please tell me other ways to exploit the most out of this card, I had got it specifically for 40% off on Zomato, as swiggy (axis myzone 40%) was devalued and hence no use to me.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Maine kuch din pehle hi 40% off dekha tha.
Btw I do not hold this card. but I use Zomato gold. Does it provide that discount for dining too?

Upgrade to Airtel card
I absolutely agree.!!

Right now Airtel Axis is FYF. But even later it is only 500 p.a charge. Just using Zomato + Bigbasket I got Rs 500 cashback in the first month of usage itself.

Using Zomato gold I anyway get free delivery, plus the airtel card gives 10% cashback on zomato + swiggy +bigbasket (combined) upto Rs 500 p.m. By using the TATA NEU app for big basket, i get neu coins plus free delivery in lower cart value also.

I basically use the airtel card until the 500 cashback is done, then I switch to Millenia for the remainder of the month until the Rs 1000 cashback is done on that

insight

TF Ace
I absolutely agree.!!

Right now Airtel Axis is FYF. But even later it is only 500 p.a charge. Just using Zomato + Bigbasket I got Rs 500 cashback in the first month of usage itself.
Link for this FYF?
Using Zomato gold I anyway get free delivery, plus the airtel card gives 10% cashback on zomato + swiggy +bigbasket (combined) upto Rs 500 p.m.
By using the TATA NEU app for big basket, i get neu coins plus free delivery in lower cart value also.

I basically use the airtel card until the 500 cashback is done, then I switch to Millenia for the remainder of the month until the Rs 1000 cashback is done on that
Interesting. Thanks for detailing your approach.

drsel

TF Legend
We're getting Burgundy and Select should be free from what I hear.
How do the above compare to Magnus?
Compare all worthwhile credit cards on the credit pedia app by techno fino.
Mind you, only useful cards are analysed and compared
the useless cards are just ignored.
So if you card is not there in the comparison list it means it is not worth keeping

insight

TF Ace
Compare all worthwhile credit cards on the credit pedia app by techno fino.
Mind you, only useful cards are analysed and compared
the useless cards are just ignored.
So if you card is not there in the comparison list it means it is not worth keeping
I am on iOS and tried getting in on the Test Flight Beta but it says no more accepted.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Maine kuch din pehle hi 40% off dekha tha.
Btw I do not hold this card. but I use Zomato gold. Does it provide that discount for dining too?
not for dining.

What does 40% offer say exactly?
see attached
Idk about you but to me Neo gives 40% off upto 120 on orders above 199 on every restaurant on Zomato Gold
I think neo discount on zomato are restaurant specific. Sometimes it works sometimes only free delivery.
ok, will try this out..the restaurant that I experimented with, was giving only free delivery. without coupon, it said free delivery due to gold. with coupon, it added delivery charge in fare breakup and then subtracted it under the name of coupon, effectively giving me same price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926-212925.png
    Screenshot_20230926-212925.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 40
Link for this FYF?
I believe it is only through the Airtel App. I kept getting smses and Whastapp msgs from airtel to apply. Eventually I did.

the VKYC didnt happen due to some glitch but someone came home 3 days after I applied and I got the card approved a day later with 2.76L limit Which I was surprised at because I did not give any income documents (I am self employed with an ITR of 8.5L) and I had a cibil of 781 then. I am with Airtel prepaid for 17 yrs. My highest limit card at that point was ICICI APAY with 4.6L and HDFC MIllenia with 1.5L and RBL with 1.45L

Anyway I believe it is becoming quite tough to get this card, though I can't understand why

Nadeemkh

TF Select
I am zomato gold user one month back i applied the offer i used it a month back,as per terms and condition it can be used twice in month, but now it says only for select users....it provides 120 discount over zomato gold free delivery tried on a specific subway restaurant and it worked.

Now it is not only on selected restaurant it also says it is for select users onky

You can see as zomato gold user i got 260+ rs subaay in just 170

But now it says it is for select users

Attachments

• IMG_6689.png
    IMG_6689.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6690.png
    IMG_6690.png
    68 KB · Views: 30