• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis Neo cc - useless for zomato gold members

ltf4ever

TF Ace
axis Neo credit card boasts of offering discounts of 40% on Zomato.

but in the app, the code AXISNEO gives only 'free delivery'.

moreover, if you are a Zomato gold member, then the delivery is already free. so applying the code AXISNEO gives a success message, but the final amount remains the same.

this is pathetic on axis's part, adding to its never ending list of shenanigans.

please tell me other ways to exploit the most out of this card, I had got it specifically for 40% off on Zomato, as swiggy (axis myzone 40%) was devalued and hence no use to me.

lucifer69

TF Premier
I am zomato gold user one month back i applied the offer i used it a month back,as per terms and condition it can be used twice in month, but now it says only for select users....it provides 120 discount over zomato gold free delivery tried on a specific subway restaurant and it worked.

Now it is not only on selected restaurant it also says it is for select users onky

You can see as zomato gold user i got 260+ rs subaay in just 170

But now it says it is for select users
I used the same few weeks ago and it worked on Subway but sincle last two days, it's not working on any restaurant.

rohanm21

TF Buzz
I believe it is only through the Airtel App. I kept getting smses and Whastapp msgs from airtel to apply. Eventually I did.

the VKYC didnt happen due to some glitch but someone came home 3 days after I applied and I got the card approved a day later with 2.76L limit Which I was surprised at because I did not give any income documents (I am self employed with an ITR of 8.5L) and I had a cibil of 781 then. I am with Airtel prepaid for 17 yrs. My highest limit card at that point was ICICI APAY with 4.6L and HDFC MIllenia with 1.5L and RBL with 1.45L

Anyway I believe it is becoming quite tough to get this card, though I can't understand why
what is so great about the airtel axis card , ive got it since 2 months not used it once , got a free amazon 500 voucher as well

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
what is so great about the airtel axis card , ive got it since 2 months not used it once , got a free amazon 500 voucher as well
Dude, this is 1 of the best cards if you have have airtel connections & swiggy/zomato.
25% cashback on airtel recharges. 10% cashback on swiggy above any discount offer.

rohanm21

TF Buzz
no you can use any normal coupon like trynew, swiggyweekends, swiggyit etc. - get discount. Then pay remaining amount with airtel card & get 10% on it.
ohhh accha !! thats awsum .. i always thought it needed a coupon .. and also bro i have 3 airtel connections in my house so ill pay those and also i can pay my BEST electricity bill via thanks app to get cashback , right ? i do not have airtel dth nor broadband

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ohhh accha !! thats awsum .. i always thought it needed a coupon .. and also bro i have 3 airtel connections in my house so ill pay those and also i can pay my BEST electricity bill via thanks app to get cashback , right ? i do not have airtel dth nor broadband
not sure about electricity bill. But I think if there is an option to pay via airtel app using this card, you should get cashback, but someone need to confirm this.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
not sure about electricity bill. But I think if there is an option to pay via airtel app using this card, you should get cashback, but someone need to confirm this.
Yes you will get cashback for paying electricity bill through airtel thanks app. On payment page, select coupon ( 10% cashback by Airtel Axis card ) and then pay by using your airtel axis card. I pay my CSPDCL bill every month by this way only.

I had faced similar issues with NEO card with using promo code - AXISNEO - Either I faced this Free delivery issue with Zomato gold or i got this error like this restaurant is not eligible for the offer or this new one - I tried it today(3rd Dec 23) and it says that this promo code is over by 30th Nov for a restaurant it used to work earlier.

Not sure if Zomato is giving the issues to AXIS by limiting the usage of this card so that their other co-branded cards are getting benefit (or) if AXIS is the problem here.
I noticed the same happen to SWIGGY, where "MyZone" card Minimum limit was raised from 200 to 400 as soon as SWIGGY started the co-branded card with HDFC.

#MyZone #NEO

1701593335318.jpeg