• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Multi Brand Voucher Clarification | 1 Edge Point = 40P

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Axis magnus users were able to redeem edge points for multi-brand voucher. It was a loophole, Some people shared this loophole publicly on Twitter.

What is multi brand voucher?
A voucher with multiple (multiple brand) redemption option,
Normally we get 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.20 value but, in case of multi brand voucher, the value of edge point is, 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.40

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 9.26.08 AM.png
  • BRANDS AVAILABLE:
    • Online - Shoppers Stop | Myntra | Prestige | BB Star
    • OTT - Zee5 | Sony Liv
    • Dining - Pizza Hut | Costa Coffee
    • Fashion - Louis Philippe | Vero Moda | The Raymond Shop | W for Woman | United Colors of Benetton | Levi’s | Woodland | Puma | Lifestyle | Bata | Hidesign | Hush Puppies | Aldo
    • Beauty & Health Care - The Body Shop | Kama Ayurveda | Apollo Pharmacy
This facility is exclusively available on axis privilege credit card holders only.

FYCv2TpUcAAPLWx.jpeg

Pro Tips :- If you want to redeem your edge points for multi brand voucher, then hold axis privilege card with your other axis edge points cards (like- Magnus, reserve, etc.), this will allow you to redeem your edge points (doesn't matter which credit card you have used to earn that edge points) for multi brand voucher.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They will no prob call
9 Mintues left 💀
Successfully applied for Privilege cad first thing in the morning. However the phone banking officer was telling the updated terms and conditions while explaining ard features, i.e worth of 125000 Edge Reward point is Rs. 2500 and lounge access criteria as rs. 50000/- spend in previous quarter.

I still took the card, aage dekhte hai.

kushhh

TF Ace
Successfully applied for Privilege cad first thing in the morning. However the phone banking officer was telling the updated terms and conditions while explaining ard features, i.e worth of 125000 Edge Reward point is Rs. 2500 and lounge access criteria as rs. 50000/- spend in previous quarter.

Which number did you call on

Akash0043

TF Premier

12500 points are worth of 5000 multi brand voucher exclusive for privilege and 2500 normal redemption i.e. amazon flipkart etc

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
12500 points are worth of 5000 multi brand voucher exclusive for privilege and 2500 normal redemption i.e. amazon flipkart etc
Customer care clearly said that 12500 point of worth Rs.2500/- multi brand voucher and spend based lounge access criteria. So he was reading the updated terms.
In fact he also told the new milestone benefit, 10000 ER points on 2.5 lac spend and annual fee waiver on 5 lac spend.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Customer care clearly said that 12500 point of worth Rs.2500/- multi brand voucher and spend based lounge access criteria. So he was reading the updated terms.
In fact he also told the new milestone benefit, 10000 ER points on 2.5 lac spend and annual fee waiver on 5 lac spend.
Before 20 let's see

Akash0043

TF Premier
Confirming same with 2-3 agents
Otherwise gonna cancel Samsung Infinite card 🤣
5900 fees deke 6k ka voucher **** mai lena 🤣🤣🥲🥲

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Confirming same with 2-3 agents
Otherwise gonna cancel Samsung Infinite card 🤣
5900 fees deke 6k ka voucher **** mai lena 🤣🤣🥲🥲
Take delivery don't unbox or set pin
Don't open samsung infinite card section in app ..
Before 20 2x redemption is going great

After 20 we all will know

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Chalo badhiya .
I just hope that 30k ER points for SI card acquired around 20th Feb and 3 transactions completed around 2nd March are credited soon.

If they are credited after 20th April, moye moye.

By that time the privilege card that I applied today shall be active as well.