• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Miles and more offer

vkdleo

TF Buzz
I couldn't find the excluded categories for earning miles anywhere. Do we earn 6 miles per 200 for even categories like Wallet load, Rent, Insurance, etc?
I can say about rent, might also work for wallet and insurance. Paid rent, got miles for it. But also 1%+GST axis rent fee is charged.

drsel

TF Legend
I couldn't find the excluded categories for earning miles anywhere. Do we earn 6 miles per 200 for even categories like Wallet load, Rent, Insurance, etc?
There are no exclusions mentioned at all, since the 3% miles reward rate is quite low, less than 3% cash.

I recommend you try out the minimum spend eligible for miles (Rs.200) for all categories-- wallet load, rent, insurance, Govt, utilities and fuel and let us know if you get miles or not.

Last edited:

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In Miles & More cc,

I thought we have got Zomato offer upto 120inr... and Eazydiner 40% upto 1000INR(only on select variant) are available on this card..
But both the Zomato and ED, the offer did not go thru for this card... not sure.. any restrictions based on bin range ...

Anyone tried these two ?

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In Miles & More cc,

I thought we have got Zomato offer upto 120inr... and Eazydiner 40% upto 1000INR(only on select variant) are available on this card..
But both the Zomato and ED, the offer did not go thru for this card... not sure.. any restrictions based on bin range ...

Anyone tried these two ?
Used the ED offer last week.

drsel

TF Legend
In Miles & More cc,

Anyone tried these two ?
Miles and more Select gives you 50% birthday offer upto 3000 on 6000, but not 40% discount like Magnus, Reserve and Burgundy private debit/credit card

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What is the coupon code?
it is not showing on my EazyDiner app
Screenshot_2024-01-22-14-47-43-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
It doesn't mention Miles and More on main page but discount is available.

After booking, just call the customer care they will check the bin and confirm if the offer is applicable.

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No, it gives 40% discount.. Used it last week.
So, you tried getting a free ED membership with this card ?
Either 3months or 1year is offered right ???
I already have ED Membership.. so not sure how to check and avail from Axis website... Any idea on this ?

drsel

TF Legend
Screenshot_2024-01-22-14-47-43-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
It doesn't mention Miles and More on main page but discount is available.

After booking, just call the customer care they will check the bin and confirm if the offer is applicable.
Can't see it anywhere on the payment page 👇 Screenshot_20240122-145330.jpg

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can't see it anywhere on the payment page 👇 Screenshot_20240122-145330.jpg
Like @CCFan12 mentioned,

it doesn't mention Miles and More on main page but discount is available.
We can check from Axis dining offer website as well...
But not sure, if they restricting any bin ranges now..... I tried but could not avail...

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received & activated and used the physical Miles and More card, but zero miles received, because the bill is not yet paid.

I emailed axis and received the MMID --Miles and More ID.
I don't know how long it will take after bill payment to receive 45000 miles

Hey @drsel,
I am still shuttling between Axis and Miles and more for that Miles...

You mentioned that MMID is generated by Axis bank right ? does it start with 99200 ?

I escalated to PNO desk, still they saying they have no clue on this MMID or any other number to be shared ....

I asked if they can compare two different customer details, so that they can find the missing ID number in my account, but they said its not possible....

After the MMID shared by axis bank ? Did u try to set PIN for that MMID and then talked to Miles and more team ?

drsel

TF Legend
Hey @drsel,
I am still shuttling between Axis and Miles and more for that Miles...

You mentioned that MMID is generated by Axis bank right ? does it start with 99200 ?

I escalated to PNO desk, still they saying they have no clue on this MMID or any other number to be shared ....

I asked if they can compare two different customer details, so that they can find the missing ID number in my account, but they said its not possible....

After the MMID shared by axis bank ? Did u try to set PIN for that MMID and then talked to Miles and more team ?
I don't think the 45000 miles offer is active now you may get 15000 miles from Axis only

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys ...
Can you please share the redemptions you guys availed for this Axis miles and more card ?
like were you able to get return tickets within 45k miles ? or went with business one way like @jamesdolan !

Thank you

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My friend booked Chennai Incheon return with air india using 40k miles or something I think. You can look at the chart or their website for whatever your route is. Quite easy can call their customer care if you want more options

Ganeshraja

TF Buzz
Hey, but as per the 45k miles offer, there should be a transaction done before Nov 30th...
Just saying , as I remember this in particular..
No. That’s not true. I applied it on November 2nd week. Approved on 25th November. Received the card in December 2nd week. First statement already generated on Dec 25. Made first spend Dec 30. bonus miles credited on January statement. Attaching Feb statement

Attachments

• IMG_9573.png
    IMG_9573.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 6