• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Miles and more offer

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Rejected today for no apparent reason. I had applied on 7th nov. Didn't heard back from them as my application status wasn't updated in their system. Dropped a twitter dm and they said due to internal policy we rejected.

Shocking as I have a myzone with limit of over 5 L. Probably coz I closed the Flipkart axis with them within last 3 months after devaluation

Any transaction would make you eligible for activation miles
I have applied for the card and still awaiting for the response from the bank , so do i have to make the transaction before 30 nov to be eligible for the 3x offer or we can apply by 30th nov and make the first transaction anytime

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have applied for the card and still awaiting for the response from the bank , so do i have to make the transaction before 30 nov to be eligible for the 3x offer or we can apply by 30th nov and make the first transaction anytime
I think approval before 30Th nov
I hv applied on 3rd Nov and there has been no update , I filed a case with RBI Ombudsman today

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Had applied on 18th November as before could not see in eligible cards and customer care refused to process or upgrade via call. Doesn’t look like I am getting the card before the deadline. Is it a good idea to still take it if they process it next week? The terms of the bonus are a bit vague saying apply before 30/11

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi ... I applied this card on 8th Nov.. and got the card today...
But could u pls tell me if we make any online transaction.... will we get the bonus 30k miles into our account ?

vkdleo

TF Buzz
Had applied on 18th November as before could not see in eligible cards and customer care refused to process or upgrade via call. Doesn’t look like I am getting the card before the deadline. Is it a good idea to still take it if they process it next week? The terms of the bonus are a bit vague saying apply before 30/11
I am in the same boat, approved but not yet received the card.

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Got virtual card today. Can only transact after receiving the physical card. Man axis bank always making simple things complicated

drsel

TF Legend
Hey @drsel
Have you got the bonus miles credited to ur account ?
what about the 15k miles from Axis ?

Kindly update...
Received & activated and used the physical Miles and More card, but zero miles received, because the bill is not yet paid.

I emailed axis and received the MMID --Miles and More ID.
I don't know how long it will take after bill payment to receive 45000 miles

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received & activated and used the physical Miles and More card, but zero miles received, because the bill is not yet paid.

I emailed axis and received the MMID --Miles and More ID.
I don't know how long it will take after bill payment to receive 45000 miles
Could you pls tell if u used the service card number (15digits number) which we can see in miles and more app....
Is it like u share that service card number with Axis and they generated a MMID for u !?

drsel

TF Legend
Received 45500 Lufthansa miles.
What is the best use for these miles, flights to Europe Australia or Japan in ECONOMY class?
Any good deals for Mumbai to Sydney or Tokyo to Mumbai?

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Received 45500 Lufthansa miles.
What is the best use for these miles, flights to Europe Australia or Japan in ECONOMY class?
Any good deals for Mumbai to Sydney or Tokyo to Mumbai?
Wait for mileage bargain offers
India was not part of their mileage bargain program in November , hope to see some offers in December or January

drsel

TF Legend
Wait for mileage bargain offers
India was not part of their mileage bargain program in November , hope to see some offers in December or January
Hopefully summer good discounts and good deals for Christmas and New year
kindly keep me updated with the relevant links.
thank you so much

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hopefully summer good discounts and good deals for Christmas and New year
kindly keep me updated with the relevant links.
thank you so much
It looks like you are in good luck
Bargain offer for December is live
You can get India to Europe at 30k miles round trip ( A lot of destinations are covered )

Booking Period 1Dec - 31 Dec
Travel Period - 15 March to 30 Apr

Other destinations
Del - NBO ( 30k + 2.2k INR taxes return fare )
Del-Zanzibar ( 30k + 7.5k taxes )
Del- South Korea ( 40k + 10k INR )
Del - Bali etc

You can check the website for more details

drsel

TF Legend
It looks like you are in good luck
Bargain offer for December is live
You can get India to Europe at 30k miles round trip ( A lot of destinations are covered )

Booking Period 1Dec - 31 Dec
Travel Period - 15 March to 30 Apr

Other destinations
Del - NBO ( 30k + 2.2k INR taxes return fare )
Del-Zanzibar ( 30k + 7.5k taxes )
Del- South Korea ( 40k + 10k INR )
Del - Bali etc

You can check the website for more details
Thanks so much!
I'm looking for flights from Mumbai

However before May it's off season for Europe (very cold and raining in Europe).
Hence the offers & cheap rates