• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus without Burgundy received as 12500 Joining & LTF

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Community,

I have recently posted the thread asking to help me decide in Axis Magnus without Burgundy and i decided to go for it for first year.

I applied for Magnus as it was pre-approved in the app as 12500rs joining and 12500rs annual charges.

IMG_6946.jpg

Today, i received the physical card and i am surprised to see that annual fees mentioned is 0 Rupees!

magnus1.jpg magnus2.jpg magnus3.jpg magnus4.jpg

I think this is a good deal. Even if i use Meet & Greet, Lounge Access, Eazydiner Offer for 1 year along with Yatra Gift Card of 12500 Rs. It's total value for money.

I am not looking to make this primary card as i already have,
1. Axis Atlas
2. Axis Vistara Signature
In my wallet!

To be sure, i have sent email to Axis to get written confirmation for LTF magnus.

Anyone here received similar deal? Have you confirmed it from Axis?

UPDATE: No email confirmation from Axis Bank. But received confirmation by Chat Support.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 8.00.12 PM.png

Last edited:
Hello TF Community,

I have recently posted the thread asking to help me decide in Axis Magnus without Burgundy and i decided to go for it for first year.

I applied for Magnus as it was pre-approved in the app as 12500rs joining and 12500rs annual charges.

IMG_6946.jpg

Today, i received the physical card and i am surprised to see that annual fees mentioned is 0 Rupees!

I think this is a good deal. Even if i use Meet & Greet, Lounge Access, Eazydiner Offer for 1 year along with Yatra Gift Card of 12500 Rs. It's total value for money.

1. Axis Atlas
In my wallet!

To be sure, i have sent email to Axis to get written confirmation for LTF magnus.

UPDATE: No email confirmation from Axis Bank. But received confirmation by Chat Support.
I also got magnus in pre approved section. In the application they were sayin
Hello TF Community,

IMG_6946.jpg

1. Axis Atlas
In my wallet!

I followed the same procedure. I also got the pre approved magnus card and I applied from the axis bank app.The phamplet inside the courier stated zero annual fees with rs12500 joining fees. However, when I called customer care they told that there is some error and I have to pay rs 12500 as yearly fees also. I will get one way economy flight ticket or tata click gift voucher of rs 10000 as renewal benefit. You might have got lucky with magnus LTF. Currently I am using another credit card of axis bank for more than 6 months and don't have any savings account in axis bank.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I also got magnus in pre approved section. In the application they were sayin

I followed the same procedure. I also got the pre approved magnus card and I applied from the axis bank app.The phamplet inside the courier stated zero annual fees with rs12500 joining fees. However, when I called customer care they told that there is some error and I have to pay rs 12500 as yearly fees also. I will get one way economy flight ticket or tata click gift voucher of rs 10000 as renewal benefit. You might have got lucky with magnus LTF. Currently I am using another credit card of axis bank for more than 6 months and don't have any savings account in axis bank.
You got some outdated info from Customer care. These guys are useless. Raise an ticket on axis support page via email. I am in same boat!

You got some outdated info from Customer care. These guys are useless. Raise an ticket on axis support page via email. I am in sa

You got some outdated info from Customer care. These guys are useless. Raise an ticket on axis support page via email. I am in same boat!
There is some error on support page, my mailid and phone number is not being recognized. I contacted call support again. They gave me their email address as email.services@axisbank.com. I have emailed they for info on yearly fees.