• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus without Burgundy received as 12500 Joining & LTF

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Community,

I have recently posted the thread asking to help me decide in Axis Magnus without Burgundy and i decided to go for it for first year.

I applied for Magnus as it was pre-approved in the app as 12500rs joining and 12500rs annual charges.

IMG_6946.jpg

Today, i received the physical card and i am surprised to see that annual fees mentioned is 0 Rupees!

magnus1.jpg magnus2.jpg magnus3.jpg magnus4.jpg

I think this is a good deal. Even if i use Meet & Greet, Lounge Access, Eazydiner Offer for 1 year along with Yatra Gift Card of 12500 Rs. It's total value for money.

I am not looking to make this primary card as i already have,
1. Axis Atlas
2. Axis Vistara Signature
In my wallet!

To be sure, i have sent email to Axis to get written confirmation for LTF magnus.

Anyone here received similar deal? Have you confirmed it from Axis?

UPDATE: No email confirmation from Axis Bank. But received confirmation by Chat Support.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 8.00.12 PM.png

Last edited:

drsel

TF Legend
I do not have any credit cards with Axis but have a salary account, so when I click on the Apply Now, it takes me to a page where I need to enter my Customer ID and DOB. At this point the app is frozen and is stuck in loading. When I tried the same ok the web page, after I enter my Customer ID and DOB, the web page then asks to confirm my details. In that, it asks for Office address and does not proceed if Office Address is not entered. Is there another way to proceed so that I can check the credit cards that are pre approved?
No you have to give office address and full details and only on the last page you will see the option of cards that Axis is offering you.

You cannot choose any card outside the options given.
These options are based on your perceived net worth

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I do not have any credit cards with Axis but have a salary account, so when I click on the Apply Now, it takes me to a page where I need to enter my Customer ID and DOB. At this point the app is frozen and is stuck in loading. When I tried the same ok the web page, after I enter my Customer ID and DOB, the web page then asks to confirm my details. In that, it asks for Office address and does not proceed if Office Address is not entered. Is there another way to proceed so that I can check the credit cards that are pre approved?
I remember this happening to me earlier. You have to enter your office address to proceed.

drsel

TF Legend
Hello, I have certain things to ask and confirm regarding pre approval cards
I already have axis privilege cc with 2.5L limit

View attachment 29629
1.Is this where you applied for your magnus cc ?

View attachment 29630
2.What will happen to my current credit limit ?

3. Will there be any cibit hit ?

4. Can I upgrade my card to any of this instead of getting a 2nd card?

5. Which card do you recommend for a priority account not looking for burgundy in near future

TIA
1. Yes
2. Same as before
3. No
4. It's possible, phone customer care
5. Atlas

Riva

TF Premier
I remember this happening to me earlier. You have to enter your office address to proceed.

Ok, do they do a verification with the office address or send any documents to that address. The reason is that my office is in Blore but the staff is still working remotely and from home. So if they do send someone to the office location they will find only a receptionist and a few IT folk who work out of there.
The odd thing is, my account is a salary account, so office address should already be with them since it's a salary account.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ok, do they do a verification with the office address or send any documents to that address. The reason is that my office is in Blore but the staff is still working remotely and from home. So if they do send someone to the office location they will find only a receptionist and a few IT folk who work out of there.
The odd thing is, my account is a salary account, so office address should already be with them since it's a salary account.
No, they don't send until you give your office address as your communication address.
Thing more odd even after having 1 axis cc and giving my office address multiple times, the clctab.axisbank ( https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/creditcard-applicationt.html ) website still asks me the same.
Try using Maximus ( https://maximus.axisbank.co.in/external/customer/login?product=credit_card ) link

Riva

TF Premier
Ok, thanks.
I actually don't mind giving the office address, just wanted confirmation that they don't send anything to tht address.
Also at first, it feels like you are directly applying for the card with the details they ask at this page. So wanted to be certain that after I enter this they won't ship any card to me and will actually show me eligible cards.
One more thing, is a Cibil hit done once I submit there details? It's not a card application as such. Only once I see what cards are there and then I select the card for processing th Cibil hit should happen.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ok, thanks.
I actually don't mind giving the office address, just wanted confirmation that they don't send anything to tht address.
Also at first, it feels like you are directly applying for the card with the details they ask at this page. So wanted to be certain that after I enter this they won't ship any card to me and will actually show me eligible cards.
One more thing, is a Cibil hit done once I submit there details? It's not a card application as such. Only once I see what cards are there and then I select the card for processing th Cibil hit should happen.
Yes, cibil will be done after you select your card and proceed. So you can see the cards as many times as you want.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
for salary account with axis there is rare chance of physical verification. u can just fill details correctly and check the available cards. few cards wont be visible if you enter income low. e.g. if u enter 5-7 lac salary then Magnus is not shown.
You can enter any amount in salary to check cards available, i entered 20 lac and applied for magnus, but after that in verification my ITR was low and existing limit was 3 lac so i was offered Atlas card instead as C2C. So i took the deal for time being.

So, u can process like this as well.

After using Atlas for 3 months i got pre-approved offer for Magnus as described in this post.

Riva

TF Premier
for salary account with axis there is rare chance of physical verification. u can just fill details correctly and check the available cards. few cards wont be visible if you enter income low. e.g. if u enter 5-7 lac salary then Magnus is not shown.
You can enter any amount in salary to check cards available, i entered 20 lac and applied for magnus, but after that in verification my ITR was low and existing limit was 3 lac so i was offered Atlas card instead as C2C. So i took the deal for time being.

So, u can process like this as well.

After using Atlas for 3 months i got pre-approved offer for Magnus as described in this post.

What were your spends on atlas before you got this pre approved offer?
Congrats on the offer though.. One time fee for this card is a good deal. Hopefully Axis will honor the deal.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What were your spends on atlas before you got this pre approved offer?
Congrats on the offer though.. One time fee for this card is a good deal. Hopefully Axis will honor the deal.
I spent good amount on Axis Atlas as Primary card. Also made large value transactions.

Shreyasrp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello, I have certain things to ask and confirm regarding pre approval cards
I already have axis privilege cc with 2.5L limit

View attachment 29629
1.Is this where you applied for your magnus cc ?

View attachment 29630
2.What will happen to my current credit limit ?

3. Will there be any cibit hit ?

4. Can I upgrade my card to any of this instead of getting a 2nd card?

5. Which card do you recommend for a priority account not looking for burgundy in near future

TIA
After thinking a lot I applied for atlas. Hoping for a similar 0 in my annual fee :p

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@tryabp : did you receive any reply....or Axis walo ko unki ek aur galti realize ho gyi!!
I have not received email response, on chat support - they said its 0 annual fee in their records as well. still if fees is charged then i have to contact them with welcome letter.

I will contact them again before renewal date to check again.

Reactions: R@J

insight

TF Ace
Hello TF Community,

I have recently posted the thread asking to help me decide in Axis Magnus without Burgundy and i decided to go for it for first year.

I applied for Magnus as it was pre-approved in the app as 12500rs joining and 12500rs annual charges.

IMG_6946.jpg

Today, i received the physical card and i am surprised to see that annual fees mentioned is 0 Rupees!

magnus1.jpg magnus2.jpg magnus3.jpg magnus4.jpg

I think this is a good deal. Even if i use Meet & Greet, Lounge Access, Eazydiner Offer for 1 year along with Yatra Gift Card of 12500 Rs. It's total value for money.

I am not looking to make this primary card as i already have,
1. Axis Atlas
2. Axis Vistara Signature
In my wallet!

To be sure, i have sent email to Axis to get written confirmation for LTF magnus.

Anyone here received similar deal? Have you confirmed it from Axis?

UPDATE: No email confirmation from Axis Bank. But received confirmation by Chat Support.
Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 8.00.12 PM.png
I am confused now as my Magnus via TRV few months back pre Deval had written

Joining Fee: 10k
Annual Fee: 10k

But I 10k as charged as part of first billing cycle.

How does this math compute?

insight

TF Ace
Right. I remember getting charged renewal fee after spending 5L on my privilege card with waiver criterion of 2.5L. Had to raise till RBI Ombudsman level to get it reversed after 2-3 months.
@Harry1 - I had World Privilege from 2020 to 2023 and got Magnus Mid 2023, now recently converting accounts to Family Burgundy.
Is there any benefit to keeping Privilege cards given that we now have Magnus?
And recently similar thing happened with magnus, where axis agent confirmed over call that my card joining fee is 11800, but renewal fee is 0. But then they denied it over mail and finally yesterday I got it credited (joining fee reversed, renewal fee yet to be charged) after 2 months of follow up till md desk and rbi Ombudsman level.
Is that something even I should be pushing for. I am confused how they tag these fees.