• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus TnC Updates from 1st Sept 2023

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Monthly milestone benefits of 25,000 EDGE Reward Points on monthly spends of INR 1,00,000 will be discontinued from 1st September 2023. Spends done in August 2023 will be eligible for monthly milestone and 25,000 EDGE Reward Points for eligible customers will be posted within 90 days as per normal time frame

Q. What is the special offering on Magnus?
A. You will have an option to continue to avail 5:4 conversion on Magnus under a special time bound offering by opening a Burgundy account, in conjunction with the credit card terms and conditions, and internal policy of the bank. You can reach out to us after 1st September 2023 to avail the new offering.

Devaluation Confirmed

Attachments

• mgtc.pdf
    293.3 KB · Views: 3,268

zealsid

TF Select
Received Magnus devaluation message, no monthly milestone points, transfer ratio reduced for non Burgundy customers and annual fee increased without any renewal benefit. Time to drop magnus.

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Waste of time. I tried a few days ago to open a Burgundy Family Account. The cocky RM tells me that all accounts have a MAB of 2.5L regardless of the total MAB of the primary account.

ansh11

TF Buzz
Monthly milestone benefits of 25,000 EDGE Reward Points on monthly spends of INR 1,00,000 will be discontinued from 1st September 2023. Spends done in August 2023 will be eligible for monthly milestone and 25,000 EDGE Reward Points for eligible customers will be posted within 90 days as per normal time frame
With no monthly milestone, now the card will return 2.4% , down from 24.8% :cry:
Bye bye axis!

moneydeep

TF Buzz
I have magnus and use it mainly for lounge access and meet and greet.
I don't have Infinia as I cant justify monthly spends as my monthly spends are <1L pm
What's a card I could get for accumulating points for airmiles?

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received the 25K milestone for July spends?
In the notification, Axis claimed that they would credit the ER by 10th Aug!

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
With no monthly milestone, now the card will return 2.4% , down from 24.8% :cry:
Bye bye axis!
It all depends on if you are in higher spending category.
eg, 1.5L and above spends have higher ER. and as per their new limits (later on via stages), 25L is yearly target. To achieve, its 2.08L monthly spends. ER above 1.5L is 35. So, if monthly spends is 2.5L, you get 9k ER for 1.5L spends. And for the next 1L, you get 17.5ER. Well, conversion rate of 5:2 is where we all we will get hit

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What would be a good alternative for lounges both domestic and intl, i also cant get infinia, and diners black has acceptance issue . I do 2 - 3 international trips a year and 4 - 5 domestic a year
Here you go