• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

trixter

TF Buzz
No.. don't ruin your financial well being for some reward point cause in short or long run it will result into opposite what you're expecting it will be.
Thanks for advice, can you suggest me any other superpremium card, I have credit cards from almost all banks(HDFC Regalia LTF, Tata Neu Infinity LTF, Amazon Pay, Axis Ace, Axis Vistara, Indusind Legend, SC Smart, AU LIT etc) with highest limit of 5L

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thanks for advice, can you suggest me any other superpremium card, I have credit cards from almost all banks(HDFC Regalia LTF, Tata Neu Infinity LTF, Amazon Pay, Axis Ace, Axis Vistara, Indusind Legend, SC Smart, AU LIT etc) with highest limit of 5L
Would need spending pattern or on which category you need spend on! You do have good reward and cashback card already.

trixter

TF Buzz
mostly my spendings are online and it goes to around 30-40k monthly for travel, utility and shopping combined and let's say 4-5k UPI Spends. Currently I am using Ace for online payments and Tata Neu Infinity for UPI payments.

MOHITM

TF Buzz
mostly my spendings are online and it goes to around 30-40k monthly for travel, utility and shopping combined and let's say 4-5k UPI Spends. Currently I am using Ace for online payments and Tata Neu Infinity for UPI payments.
For online spends other than utility bills you can use SBI Cashback CC. It gives 5% cashback on online spends.

chbhk619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I paid my rent through Axis Vistara card, received CV points for June month. Means its still getting considered under insurance payment.
For rent payment even today you will get reward points, only catch is if the MCC code is matching with rent then an extra 1% will be decuted by bank. And this rent transaction will be excluded from all milestones like Monthly & Yearly.
If its insurance MCC code then these will be considered.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Everyone, I purchased a mobile from Flipkart on 29th June using Grabdeals and did a partial payment from a Gift Card and the rest of the payment from a Magnus credit card. The merchant name was "Paytm_FlipkartInternet". i Have received the base reward points for the Magnus credit card payment today.

I want to know if this transaction (partial with Magnus) will be eligible for Grabdeal 10K RP or not.

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I
@Everyone, I purchased a mobile from Flipkart on 29th June using Grabdeals and did a partial payment from a Gift Card and the rest of the payment from a Magnus credit card. The merchant name was "Paytm_FlipkartInternet". i Have received the base reward points for the Magnus credit card payment today.

I want to know if this transaction (partial with Magnus) will be eligible for Grabdeal 10K RP or not.
I guess mobile don’t give any X point in grabdeal flipkart transaction

QUIKSILVER27

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

i have done the same thing on last week of april, for partial fk gift card and remaining on magnus for flipkart on grabdeals.. will update if i receive the points or not..