• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In above messages i see people are talking about devaluation, is there any devaluation happend in past 1 week for Magnus?
Nothing as such.. But looks like the trend is getting started ..

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Isn't the bank supposed to inform a few days/weeks before devaluation? Since i started following credit cards, I have seen SBI, Axis and HDFC all informing customers atleast a month in advance before devaluation.

I dont want to hurry and transfer the points to a place where I dont have it full use. I am collecting points for an international trip in 2024 and I dont know which flight gives me the best value for airmiles.

Nothing as such.. But looks like the trend is getting started ..
As long as Priority pass is still valid in international terminals then I am probably still ok. Not happy but manageble. Only miss would be 080 lounge in Bangalore domestic terminal. Fingers crossed and hope we get more clarity about this soon.

prabanomics

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Isn't the bank supposed to inform a few days/weeks before devaluation? Since i started following credit cards, I have seen SBI, Axis and HDFC all informing customers atleast a month in advance before devaluation.

I dont want to hurry and transfer the points to a place where I dont have it full use. I am collecting points for an international trip in 2024 and I dont know which flight gives me the best value for airmiles.

As long as Priority pass is still valid in international terminals then I am probably still ok. Not happy but manageble. Only miss would be 080 lounge in Bangalore domestic terminal. Fingers crossed and hope we get more clarity about this soon.
Agreed.. Not moving all the points.. Moved only where I have a plan.. Also lot more points to be credited :) Hope bank will inform earlier.. 🤞But i think it is not necessary since it is not in TnC. They didn't inform for increasing transfer ratio to 5:4 too or for adding additional transfer parts.... same way they didn't when they reduced M&S 45x or limited Gyftr... So it is only an expectation that bank will inform in goodwill.. but may not .. my 2 cents.. Let's enjoy till the party lasts 🤑

Ashritap

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Agreed.. Not moving all the points.. Moved only where I have a plan.. Also lot more points to be credited :) Hope bank will inform earlier.. 🤞But i think it is not necessary since it is not in TnC. They didn't inform for increasing transfer ratio to 5:4 too or for adding additional transfer parts.... same way they didn't when they reduced M&S 45x or limited Gyftr... So it is only an expectation that bank will inform in goodwill.. but may not .. my 2 cents.. Let's enjoy till the party lasts 🤑
I think, adding additional transfer partners/increasing the ratio was anyway appreciation, so no prior notice/announcement is necessary.
Also, M&S grabdeals might not be considered that big a devaluation.

When Axis decided to exclude Insurance payment, they did give considerable notice. So, for any devaluation of transfer ratio, I am hoping that they will do a similar thing.

Also, I have seen this with HDFC Infinia that whenever there is any devaluation, there is generally a month or atleast few days notice given.