• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can we assume if base rewards received then those are eligible for monthly milestone 1L? (any new category addition for this scenario where only 1 work)
Lol what if base rewards not received 😅.

I didn't get points for one transaction on Gyftr last month and it is still pending with customer care.

No idea if I will get 1x, remaining bonus and milestone points or not.

If Gyftr has put that transaction in wallet mcc, I will have to bear huge loss.

helloworld

TF Legend

I didn't get points for one transaction on Gyftr last month and it is still pending with customer care.

No idea.

Last edited:

grshnehete

TF Select

Even I am waiting for my 10th April transactions to be awarded with ER's. However, you can check in the statement under which category it fell.

grshnehete

TF Select
Right. Mine is also 10th April transaction. Statement says misc store, which is same as other Gyftr purchases. So should be fine .
Same in my case. Misc. So it is fine. I am continuously following up, but they just give standard response on email, asking for 5 days for resolution

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can we assume if base rewards received then those are eligible for monthly milestone 1L? (any new category addition for this scenario where only 1 work)
AFAIK Only rental category, where you get RP but not Milestone

Right. Mine is also 10th April transaction. Statement says misc store, which is same as other Gyftr purchases. So should be fine .
Same in my case. Misc. So it is fine. I am continuously following up, but they just give standard response on email, asking for 5 days for resolution
10th April is an issue for everyone : https://www.technofino.in/community...out-axis-magnus-credit-card.11212/post-203501

Hi all, I have received got Axis Magnus and going through this super helpful thread on deciding how to use the card for max points.

Just wanted to confirm if the below tip still holds for rent payment or has this also been excluded from eligible spends by Axis. I have a RedGiraffe account and was using PZ + Infinia for rents till now - planning to switch to Magnus if the forum members can kindly confirm that the below combo works for reaching monthly milestones.
"Rent Payments made through RedGiraffe and PayZapp 2.0 combo are categorised as insurance spends and thus can be counted in monthly milestone and annual milestone."
are you planning to use this route ?

Leoavneet

TF Buzz
Was Rs 4050 the exact amount of fuel or was it including the fuel surcharge?

If it is was exact fuel amount, what amount is reflected in your credit card statement?
4003 was the fuel amount and charge of 4050 appeared on the statement. I recieved 40 as surcharge waiver.