• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

James2307mr

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@rja is correct. It's mentioned there also
  • Effective 22nd September 2020, there will be a change in the EDGE REWARDS accrual towards the Insurance Premium transaction on your Axis Bank Credit card and will be capped to Rs. 5,000 per transaction https://www.axisbank.Com/Edginsur.
  • Effective 22nd September 2020, EDGE REWARDS accrual on transaction towards Insurance spends on your Magnus Credit Card, will be capped at 6,000 points per transaction https://www.axisbank.com/Maginsur.

@rja is correct. It's mentioned there also
  • Effective 22nd September 2020, there will be a change in the EDGE REWARDS accrual towards the Insurance Premium transaction on your Axis Bank Credit card and will be capped to Rs. 5,000 per transaction https://www.axisbank.Com/Edginsur.
  • Effective 22nd September 2020, EDGE REWARDS accrual on transaction towards Insurance spends on your Magnus Credit Card, will be capped at 6,000 points per transaction https://www.axisbank.com/Maginsur.

INR 5k for lower variant cards. Magnus 6k. Uncapped Reserve, Visatara Infinite etc.

Are you sure about this? No Rs. 5K limit for magnus?

I got the information from your link didn't I. :)

I understand the confusion and skepticism... but yeah... Magnus has a INR 1L limit. And this is a per transaction limit. So simple way to overcome it is to split it into chunks of 1L.

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the information from your link didn't I. :)

I understand the confusion and skepticism... but yeah... Magnus has a INR 1L limit. And this is a per transaction limit. So simple way to overcome it is to split it into chunks of 1L.
Magnus dont have a txn limit i made a single txn for 1.7L and it went smooth

skedia86

TF Buzz
Hi all, I have received got Axis Magnus and going through this super helpful thread on deciding how to use the card for max points.

Just wanted to confirm if the below tip still holds for rent payment or has this also been excluded from eligible spends by Axis. I have a RedGiraffe account and was using PZ + Infinia for rents till now - planning to switch to Magnus if the forum members can kindly confirm that the below combo works for reaching monthly milestones.
"Rent Payments made through RedGiraffe and PayZapp 2.0 combo are categorised as insurance spends and thus can be counted in monthly milestone and annual milestone."

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi all, I have received got Axis Magnus and going through this super helpful thread on deciding how to use the card for max points.

Just wanted to confirm if the below tip still holds for rent payment or has this also been excluded from eligible spends by Axis. I have a RedGiraffe account and was using PZ + Infinia for rents till now - planning to switch to Magnus if the forum members can kindly confirm that the below combo works for reaching monthly milestones.
"Rent Payments made through RedGiraffe and PayZapp 2.0 combo are categorised as insurance spends and thus can be counted in monthly milestone and annual milestone."
As of this month it is working
But it’s a loophole which may get fixed anytime by payzapp by giving correct mcc
So considering this alone I won’t suggest your decision

loveshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This post is super useful for Magnus users. Would really appreciate a similar post on Axis Vistara Infinite as well. Currently, these two cards are my daily drivers for almost all my spends, so it would be great to understand the best way to split the spends between these two cards.
So far no hard restrictions on Vistara Infinite other than wallet loads and cash withdrawals but from 1st June 2023, rent will also be excluded from CV points accrual and milestone benefits. See attached image.

Attachments

• Fu3H2-KXwAAFISW.jpeg
    Fu3H2-KXwAAFISW.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 11

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So far no hard restrictions on Vistara Infinite other than wallet loads and cash withdrawals but from 1st June 2023, rent will also be excluded from CV points accrual and milestone benefits. See attached image.
Yeah. With no restrictions apart from wallet loads (I never count cash withdrawals as never do it on credit card), this was my go to card for rent, utilities and insurance payments. Will need to shift rent payment to Magnus from next month.