• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Master List of Exclusions | Guide | Update Date: 9th June, 2023 - 5:30 AM IST

drsel

TF Legend
But Axis Bank, given their track record, is the most untrustworthy brand now. And also I don't want this restriction of converting rewards only for Travel. I want a little more flexibility- like Tanishq vouchers, which Axis doesn't provide.
But the major reason is Axis has lost all its trust.
I would value both Tanishq and Accor at 50% discount
so Accor points are worth only 90 paisa, and Tanishq profit margins are very high

deepcards

TF Premier
I would value both Tanishq and Accor at 50% discount
so Accor points are worth only 90 paisa, and Tanishq profit margins are very high
Hmm.. agree with respect to Accor. but don't agree with your point related to Tanishq. I have compared their products with other good Jewellers atleast in Jaipur and Delhi. Mostly their prices are in line with them.
Sadly one can't use Tanishq vouchers on gold coins. a friend of mine has infinia since 2015, and I remember at that time they allowed converting points to gold coins as well- that was pure money.

TF Premier
As on date which spends are not considered for Fee waiver Milestone?
I have renewal in next month and I am around 20K short of hitting 15L.

Last edited:

techt

TF Legend
I guess with so many exclusions of prem cards, the eco system has adopted to this.

To achieve milestones prem holders keep buying GVs and selling them to 3rd party resellers like zingoy etc with some discount.
SBI CB holders buy them from those websites.

If real estate is a parallel economy for black money, these GVs have become tangential economy.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess with so many exclusions of prem cards, the eco system has adopted to this.

To achieve milestones prem holders keep buying GVs and selling them to 3rd party resellers like zingoy etc with some discount.
SBI CB holders buy them from those websites.

If real estate is a parallel economy for black money, these GVs have become tangential economy.

Plotting The Simpsons GIF
pls share your zingoy referral code if you have one