• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - Marks & spencer 45x

Hi,
Does anyone availed 45x offer on Marks and Spencer.This means that if we shop for approx 3800 , we will recieve 10k points which is equivalent to Rs 2000.

Earlier i have seen that 30x was offerred on jockey which is also now reduced to 20x.

ns130393

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got 4.5L 1 way biz class flights for 2 between India and Africa for 120k Avios + 33k INR in taxes on Qatar Airways. First redemption in my life so pretty chuffed. International business class is where the value is, and of course the new experiences also if you can snag the tickets.

But of course, to each their own. However, have noticed Qatar also gives stellar value on economy redemptions, even though taxes are on the higher side. I'd rather part with some more cash than 20-30k more miles.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
With the most brainless redemptions on economy you'd usually get give or take ~1 INR per point.

But people here are comparing apples to oranges, usually comparing flights with different routing/flights or even on completely different airlines.

India is also a fairly price sensitive market, flights are as cheap as they can get considering the fuel prices here compared to foreign airlines where their fuel might be a lot cheaper like middle east based airlines.

For Vistara in Economy you can usually get around 0.8-1.2 INR value easily almost on any date for most of their flights within the following 60 days.

Also from time to time there is award redemptions promotions where they discount flights by 20-30%, also transfer promotions which can go up to 100% extra miles isn't uncommon once or twice a year.
Ok
But I couldn’t find a vistara domestic flight with 1 miles = 1 rs recently and was getting a value of around 0.50 , I got better deal on MMT with card benefits and went ahead booking with that

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I got 4.5L 1 way biz class flights for 2 between India and Africa for 120k Avios + 33k INR in taxes on Qatar Airways. First redemption in my life so pretty chuffed. International business class is where the value is, and of course the new experiences also if you can snag the tickets.

But of course, to each their own. However, have noticed Qatar also gives stellar value on economy redemptions, even though taxes are on the higher side. I'd rather part with some more cash than 20-30k more miles.
Agree
Business class international does give better value always

Vijayyt

TF Buzz
You should get within 2-3 days.if not, call axis and verify so that you can cancel and place again.
Happened with me. Did not get sms. Called customer service. They told it has been captured but you havent received sms due to some tech issue. They told that will trigger again.
Received sms in 2 day
What kind of message will be received from axis for grab deals rewards? couple of days back I placed on order for Marks & Spencer for 6k - So can I expect 40x edge reward related sms, Please clarify.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What kind of message will be received from axis for grab deals rewards? couple of days back I placed on order for Marks & Spencer for 6k - So can I expect 40x edge reward related sms, Please clarify.
You don’t get sms everytime. Out of 4 M&S transactions done by me, I received sms only once. Customer care also says not necessary that sms will be received every time and you will receive points even it sms not received