• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus C2C application

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone,

I want to apply for Axis Magnus credit card.
went to local Axis branch and they said you In hand salary is less ~75k for axis magnus and they were ready to apply on C2C basis.

I have ICICI credit card with 5.1Lac limit and Its a 3 Years old credit card.

I want to know if I want to apply on c2c basis then what annual income I should fill in application form? Since We will not be sharing any income proof of salary can we fill 14-16-18 LPA or I should fill the actual annual Income?

Many Thanks in advance.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How to contact @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 , want to apply with him only after reading so much appreciation posts here in community.

I fail to see the purpose behind creating an unnecessary thread solely to tag Vimal for a credit card application. Considering that you are already aware that he is the person we should approach for Axis Bank credit card applications, you could have simply tagged him in any of the existing threads. Moreover, there is a dedicated section available specifically for this topic.

Macbook

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I fail to see the purpose behind creating an unnecessary thread solely to tag Vimal for a credit card application. Considering that you are already aware that he is the person we should approach for Axis Bank credit card applications, you could have simply tagged him in any of the existing threads. Moreover, there is a dedicated section available specifically for this topic.

how to delete thread please explain am new to the community