• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus -Bookmyshow offer under "VISA INFINITE PROGRAM"

Avijeet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been booking since Sep 2022 ... never faced a single issue ...

VISA Infinite offer is once per month (300+200)
Magnus Bogo is 5 times

Sorry for the out of topic question, has anyone tried visa signature card offer on BMS by using ICICI Mine Credit Card as it also comes with Visa Signature Variant and the bin number is included too in the bms offer T&C?

yashkirtisinha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Visa infinite has a daily quota limit. Depends on how many users have used that offer in that day. But if you have magnus, then you can get BOGO for 5 times a month which has no daily quota.
I don’t have Magnus, I have Visa Infinite IDFC Wealth. I am trying at 1:15 am and get the error shown in image. So if this resets every day, I don’t know how early I need to try to avail xD

Edit : I tried for movie tickets and it worked well. But for event tickets it doesn’t 🤔. I was under the impression it worked for both movies and events. When I open offer, it’s clearly written non movie discount 50 percent off up to 500 but I am unable to apply on events. Movie &F&B discount is easily applied.

Attachments

• 90719B52-464D-449E-8702-9ADB3F946E02.png
    90719B52-464D-449E-8702-9ADB3F946E02.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Sorry for the out of topic question, has anyone tried visa signature card offer on BMS by using ICICI Mine Credit Card as it also comes with Visa Signature Variant and the bin number is included too in the bms offer T&C?
Visa signature offer is valid on bookings from Thu to Sun and quotas open on 10 am and 4 pm on weekends. I had booked few months back. The quotas usually gets exhausted in minutes and its equivalent to tatkal bookings in train. The best way to book is 1 minute before the scheduled quota time you should reach the payment page post seat selection and on the page select visa signature offer. Punch in the CC number and press apply offer exactly at 10/4. Most likely you will hit the quota.

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is one offer on VISA Infinite cards apart from the usual Axis Magnus offer. Has anyone ever used a discount under VISA INFINITE PROGRAM?

I have used few times.. if you want to save on popcorn and ticket price is not that high, then infinite offer is better else bogo

amit5ire

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have used few times.. if you want to save on popcorn and ticket price is not that high, then infinite offer is better else bogo
Side question on food discount of Rs. 200, can VISA infinite discount be availed only on popcorn say 'large popcorn' or is it only available on a food combo "popcorn+pepsi". Terms and conditions say INR 200 off on food combos. Anyone availed the discount by choosing only a popcorn?