• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus - August Milestone 25K ERs

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
ya, i have around 42k ERs and with the 5:2, I only get around 7-8k worth of miles or hotel points , which is a big bummer.
So, I thought I'll leave the ER there for a few months and see if incase Axis dos a comeback of some sort on points and redemption (maybe even slightly). then think of burning those points.
As for the card, Magnus is the only HNI card I have, couldn't get Infinia or other bank HNI cards, so I'll hold onto it for the next year after paying the fees thins month and see.
meanwhile I do all my spends on Axis Atlas and I'm piling up miles on that since it has a 1:2 transfer ratio.

kalratush

TF Buzz
ya, i have around 42k ERs and with the 5:2, I only get around 7-8k worth of miles or hotel points , which is a big bummer.
So, I thought I'll leave the ER there for a few months and see if incase Axis dos a comeback of some sort on points and redemption (maybe even slightly). then think of burning those points.
As for the card, Magnus is the only HNI card I have, couldn't get Infinia or other bank HNI cards, so I'll hold onto it for the next year after paying the fees thins month and see.
meanwhile I do all my spends on Axis Atlas and I'm piling up miles on that since it has a 1:2 transfer ratio.
With 5:2 aren't you getting 16800 miles? Those are worth about 30k directly at Accor

Status
Not open for further replies.