• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Aug-23 - 25k milestone RP not credited

This is regarding Magnus Aug-23 bonus milestone.

I made a spent of 113982.77 INR in Aug-23 (01 Aug to 31 Aug) to get 25k bonus RP from Axis Magnus CC.

Today I came to know that I am short of 1500 INR to reach 1 lacs milestone. Due to Axis multiple PDF files during devaluation, I emailed to PNO in Sep-23 to confirm on my valid spending, they said we will confirm you in Nov-23. I also took confirmation over Burgundy support call that my all spent are valid or not. call support person literally took time for calculation and confirmed Yes you are eligible.

Now when 25k RP did not come, I emailed/called and suddenly they said you have spent 98256 so not eligible for 25k RP. I spend 15727 (15571+155.71) on rent payments using PayZapp+Red Giraffe. As per T&C, Axis is saying that your Rent spend cannot be considered as part of the milestone calculation at that time. I even do not recall what's correct, Can somebody from the Technofino community help or suggest any way to fight with Axis..

D₹V

TF Prestige
This is regarding Magnus Aug-23 bonus milestone.

I made a spent of 113982.77 INR in Aug-23 (01 Aug to 31 Aug) to get 25k bonus RP from Axis Magnus CC.

Today I came to know that I am short of 1500 INR to reach 1 lacs milestone. Due to Axis multiple PDF files during devaluation, I emailed to PNO in Sep-23 to confirm on my valid spending, they said we will confirm you in Nov-23. I also took confirmation over Burgundy support call that my all spent are valid or not. call support person literally took time for calculation and confirmed Yes you are eligible.

Now when 25k RP did not come, I emailed/called and suddenly they said you have spent 98256 so not eligible for 25k RP. I spend 15727 (15571+155.71) on rent payments using PayZapp+Red Giraffe. As per T&C, Axis is saying that your Rent spend cannot be considered as part of the milestone calculation at that time. I even do not recall what's correct, Can somebody from the Technofino community help or suggest any way to fight with Axis..
That's why I've taken written email from PNO itself that I'm eligible for waiver.

Half of my txn is wallet load only 🤣.

Will meat them in RBI ombudsman custody once they put annual charges.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Rent and wallet load got excluded from Magnus milestone since March 2023. So you don’t have eligible spends.

But hey, nobody can stop you from fighting a lost battle. If you have some free time, go ahead and trouble them as much as you can.