• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Axis Grabdeals - Flat 10% cashback on Amazon & Flipkart - 13th to 22nd Jan 2024

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
  • Maximum cashback payable during the sale period is Rs 1500 per card and will be paid within 90-120 days of the transaction
  • Cashback will NOT be applicable on items that were already in your cart (added during a previous session) but need to be added post landing from the Axis Bank Grab Deals platform only
  • Eligible cashback will be paid within 90-120 days of the transaction
  • Only one mobile phone purchase per month is eligible for cashback
  • Cashback is NOT applicable on purchase of Gift vouchers, Gold & Silver coins.
  • Cashback is NOT applicable on purchases made with an Axis Bank NRE account.

Can anyone confirm if the above offer is available on all cards with flat 10% cashback or it depends on card variant.

Since on the savings calculator it’s showing only 2% saving on Airtel card.

Also will I get cashback if the transaction is converted to EMI on the Amazon site.

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
Based on past experience...it is applicable for all card variants...worked for mine Ace, Flpkrt & Prvlge cards !!

And previously, it used to be mentioned that EMI trxns are NOT eligible for cashback, but couldn't see this time. Still, I feel EMI txns. could be excluded !!
Can anyone confirm if the above offer is available on all cards with flat 10% cashback or it depends on card variant.

Since on the savings calculator it’s showing only 2% saving on Airtel card.

Also will I get cashback if the transaction is converted to EMI on the Amazon site.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Based on past experience...it is applicable for all card variants...worked for mine Ace, Flpkrt & Prvlge cards !!
Can you please confirm if the offer is at a card level or a user level ? Reason is that I have 1 DC and 1 CC, so is the capping of 1.5K for each respectively or is it combined ?

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
Axis has heavily devalued grabdeals portal. Back then...it once offered 40X reward points (w/o any capping) for new users. I purchased a Nord 2 for a friend where, after GST deduction, I got Reward Points worth 19k !! Then again after arrival of capping, the limit was very high like 15k points or 5k cashback....where I earned 4.2k (@5%) + 5k cashback for Macbook with Fk card.
But now...its all back to usual 1.5k cashback / 10k points.

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Axis has heavily devalued grabdeals portal. Back then...it once offered 40X reward points (w/o any capping) for new users. I purchased a Nord 2 for a friend where, after GST deduction, I got Reward Points worth 19k !! Then again after arrival of capping, the limit was very high like 15k points or 5k cashback....where I earned 4.2k (@5%) + 5k cashback for Macbook with Fk card.
But now...its all back to usual 1.5k cashback / 10k points.
true those days r gone now completely

Dinnong

TF Premier
Bro...telling this from my previous experience....5% cashback will be settled in next statement. 10% cashback from Grabdeals will be credited after 3 months !!
I cancelled one mobile purchase. Ordered via grabdeals-flipkart if I do a transaction again will I get cashback?

AllThatStuff

TF Premier

Axis Grabdeals Sale Is Back !!! Flat 5% Cashback on Flipkart & Amazon - 17th to 23rd March, 2024​

Points to remember​

• To avail cashback, please use the same Axis Bank debit or credit card, which you entered during authentication for final payment)
  • Cashback will NOT be applicable on items that were already in your cart (added during a previous session) but need to be added post landing from the Axis Bank Grab Deals platform only
  • Maximum cashback payable during the sale period is Rs 3000 per card and will be paid within 90-120 days of the transaction
  • Offer available from 17th Mar to 23rd Mar'24
  • Maximum 5,000 EDGE reward points to be earned per customer per month
  • Please maintain your user session on the affiliate page once redirected from Grab Deals to be eligible for cashback
  • Cashback is NOT applicable on purchase of Gift vouchers, Gold & Silver coins 10) Cashback is NOT applicable on purchases made with an Axis Bank NRE account.

marvel

TF Premier

Axis Grabdeals Sale Is Back !!! Flat 5% Cashback on Flipkart & Amazon - 17th to 23rd March, 2024​

Points to remember​

• To avail cashback, please use the same Axis Bank debit or credit card, which you entered during authentication for final payment)
  • Maximum cashback payable during the sale period is Rs 3000 per card and will be paid within 90-120 days of the transaction
  • Offer available from 17th Mar to 23rd Mar'24
  • Maximum 5,000 EDGE reward points to be earned per customer per month
  • Please maintain your user session on the affiliate page once redirected from Grab Deals to be eligible for cashback
  • Cashback is NOT applicable on purchase of Gift vouchers, Gold & Silver coins 10) Cashback is NOT applicable on purchases made with an Axis Bank NRE account.
I did a transaction using grab deals and after the payment success page I left and closed Flipkart. The order was in pending state for like 20 mins. How to know whether I have been qualified for rewards or not?