• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AshCCtech

TF Buzz
Hi
I recently read about Axis Fibe Rupay CC. As usual 0 joining, LTF and 3% Cashback on all transactions seemed enticing. And given Axis Bank branding, everything looked legal.
But in order to apply for the card you need to download the Fibe app (be their customer). This is a personal loan app. And after downloading the app, it asks for all KYC details (PAN ,salary, bank account etc).
At the last stage of KYC details,it shows that you KYC is completed and your eligible for a personal loan of a <random amount>.
But nowhere in the app do they have the option to apply for the credit card.
And after giving mobile number, their call center employees will call and text everyday to take the personal loan. I asked them about requiring rupay credit card, they were clueless about it.

My personal opinion:Be careful of Fibe. They have created a ploy with Axis Bank's name and are giving personal loans in the name of credit card. DO NOT SHARE YOUR BANK DETAILS with Fibe.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi
I recently read about Axis Fibe Rupay CC. As usual 0 joining, LTF and 3% Cashback on all transactions seemed enticing. And given Axis Bank branding, everything looked legal.
But in order to apply for the card you need to download the Fibe app (be their customer). This is a personal loan app. And after downloading the app, it asks for all KYC details (PAN ,salary, bank account etc).
At the last stage of KYC details,it shows that you KYC is completed and your eligible for a personal loan of a <random amount>.
And after giving mobile number, their call center employees will call and text everyday to take the personal loan. I asked them about requiring rupay credit card, they were clueless about it.

My personal opinion:Be careful of Fibe. They have created a ploy with Axis Bank's name and are giving personal loans in the name of credit card. DO NOT SHARE YOUR BANK DETAILS with Fibe.
Fibe credit card is only for existing customers.

sudheerreddy

TF Premier
Hi

Thanks for the update,
I am also thinking of taking the Fibe Axis Card,
Now I will stop thinking. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tejo

TF Legend
Explain the Process then !
Get a loan from fibe and pay it.

Then you may get offer to apply fibe card else request fibe grievance

One more undisclosed criteria : you should not hold any previous or existing relationship with Axis credit cards. 🤣🤣🤣 #not bank account

fibe card 3% cb is capped + Limited to mcc's is of not that much useful.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Get a loan from fibe and pay it.

Then you may get offer to apply fibe card else request fibe grievance

One more undisclosed criteria : you should not hold any previous or existing relationship with Axis credit cards. 🤣🤣🤣 #not bank account

fibe card 3% cb is capped + Limited to mcc's is of not that much useful.
Ok tata bye bye 😂