• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis fd card query

aayusharyan

TF Ace
can any one tell me that do axis credit card against fd show secured or secured in cibil , and if i take a fd card of axis which is the easiest way to covert axis fd secured to unsecured card
Why Axis for FD. Why not ICICI FD based Platinum CC?
The reason I would suggest ICICI is that you get Platinum then (maybe, MAYBE) you can get unsecured APay based on that ICICI Card. So, a bit easy transition.
But I might be wrong, others can verify this theory.

danish

TF Ace
Why Axis for FD. Why not ICICI FD based Platinum CC?
The reason I would suggest ICICI is that you get Platinum then (maybe, MAYBE) you can get unsecured APay based on that ICICI Card. So, a bit easy transition.
But I might be wrong, others can verify this theory.
easily i will get icici credit card because icici gives credit card to student means i can apply directly on my college basis

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
can any one tell me that do axis credit card against fd show secured or secured in cibil , and if i take a fd card of axis which is the easiest way to covert axis fd secured to unsecured card
Get kotak cc. They will give you increase limit.. unlike anyone in industry

Tazact

TF Select
Same question is haunting me as well.
If I get a FD based Axis Cc how could I, in near future, get unsecured Axis Cc? As they are declining my Cc application from many years! 16L+ITR CIBIL 789 Kotak 6L Amex 5L Limit. Tried all channels of application Online/Offline /C2C

Akashn

TF Ace
Same question is haunting me as well.
If I get a FD based Axis Cc how could I, in near future, get unsecured Axis Cc? As they are declining my Cc application from many years! 16L+ITR CIBIL 789 Kotak 6L Amex 5L Limit. Tried all channels of application Online/Offline /C2C
Better open savings account and wait for pre-approved offer

Tazact

TF Select
Better open savings account and wait for pre-approved offer
Its been 2 year of Saving A/c as i also was in assumption that opening saving a/c may increase approval possibilities but no Pre Approved Offer for Cc. I'm getting Home Loan, Car Loan la bla lone except Cc!

Akashn

TF Ace
Its been 2 year of Saving A/c as i also was in assumption that opening saving a/c may increase approval possibilities but no Pre Approved Offer for Cc. I'm getting Home Loan, Car Loan la bla lone except Cc!
Try c2c from branch then..