• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query about Axis Credit Cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Dibyartha

TF Neo
Hi there! I have opened a Burgundy Savings account on August 2023, only for Credit Cards. Currently, I am a student, and I want Credit Cards. The bankers suggested me to open Burgundy with Complimentary Select CC, and they have also promised me that, they will give me the Magnus after 6 months...

But it's more than 6 months, and I didn't received anything! Now the bankers are asking me to provide ITR. I don't have any income. I have also complained the Bank on email, RBI's Ombudsman, and the result is.. Nothing...

What will I do ? Should I close the account ?

*** I also have a Preferred Savings Account in HDFC, and it is going well. Got Pre approved Millenia CC with 1.05 lacs limit.(without any income documents)

Attachments

• Re: Requesting for PROMISED BANKING RIGHTS to me..pdf
    207.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Requesting to provide Promised Banking facilities to me..pdf
    48.3 KB · Views: 8
  • BO Kolkata II %2F N202324026009069 %2F Dibyartha Chakraborty (CaseId : 240205830.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi there! I have opened a Burgundy Savings account on August 2023, only for Credit Cards. Currently, I am a student, and I want Credit Cards. The bankers suggested me to open Burgundy with Complimentary Select CC, and they have also promised me that, they will give me the Magnus after 6 months...

But it's more than 6 months, and I didn't received anything! Now the bankers are asking me to provide ITR. I don't have any income. I have also complained the Bank on email, RBI's Ombudsman, and the result is.. Nothing...

What will I do ? Should I close the account ?

*** I also have a Preferred Savings Account in HDFC, and it is going well. Got Pre approved Millenia CC with 1.05 lacs limit.(without any income documents)
if you have 10 lakhs MAB to keep that there are so many option so literally so many take FD Based or open in some Bank like in HDFC MAB of 1 account varaint.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.