• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Edge Reward Points Account Disabled

rogerthat

TF Ace
So when I was trying to log on to my Edge Rewards account on the Axis mobile app to check the reward points, I see this message:

APP LOGIN: Your Account is deactivated. For further assistance, please contact Axis Bank call center.

They told me that this happens because I do not have an Axis Bank savings account and I have to try from internet banking.

On the main portal I can see the Magnus ER points but not the Atlas Edge Miles. However, in the Atlas dashboard on the credit card section of the app I can see the Miles accrued.

On the Edge Rewards portal when trying to log in I get the message that "User not exist in lms portal".

The card is working. I made a payment since this has been happening, and I haven't received any communication from Axis either.

I again called CC and they said my Edge account is indeed deactivated and they don't know why (of course they don't). They have created a complaint and they will get back to me in 5 days.

Anyone has faced this scenario or is this another one of the famous Axis bungling?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So when I was trying to log on to my Edge Rewards account on the Axis mobile app to check the reward points, I see this message:

APP LOGIN: Your Account is deactivated. For further assistance, please contact Axis Bank call center.

They told me that this happens because I do not have an Axis Bank savings account and I have to try from internet banking.

On the main portal I can see the Magnus ER points but not the Atlas Edge Miles. However, in the Atlas dashboard on the credit card section of the app I can see the Miles accrued.

On the Edge Rewards portal when trying to log in I get the message that "User not exist in lms portal".

The card is working. I made a payment since this has been happening, and I haven't received any communication from Axis either.

I again called CC and they said my Edge account is indeed deactivated and they don't know why (of course they don't). They have created a complaint and they will get back to me in 5 days.

Anyone has faced this scenario or is this another one of the famous Axis bungling?
Did u make any transactions on Bharatnxt or any b2b payment apps, if yes that's the reason. You will get an email asking you to prove the transactions are for personal use. If no then might be tech issue. Go through the below thread for more info

rogerthat

TF Ace
Thanks,
Did u make any transactions on Bharatnxt or any b2b payment apps, if yes that's the reason. You will get an email asking you to prove the transactions are for personal use. If no then might be tech issue. Go through the below thread for more info

Thanks, no, all the transactions were genuine and nearly all of them are offline. The usual: supermarket, hospital, restaurant, etc.

The only one I can think of was the rent payment of Rs.21000 I made through PayTM (first time on this card). And Axis even recognised that as rent payment and also deducted 1%+GST for it. I don't even go anywhere near BharatNXT or any of those apps.

Should I wait for 5 days or write to PNO straightaway?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks,

Thanks, no, all the transactions were genuine and nearly all of them are offline. The usual: supermarket, hospital, restaurant, etc.

The only one I can think of was the rent payment of Rs.21000 I made through PayTM (first time on this card). And Axis even recognised that as rent payment and also deducted 1%+GST for it. I don't even go anywhere near BharatNXT or any of those apps.

Should I wait for 5 days or write to PNO straightaway?
Wait for 5 days, if not resolved then escalate to PNO

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I had a similar experience.
I had 3 CCs from Axis and each had a different login as I applied all 3 from their website and didnt have a savings acount. With my mobile, when I login could only find 1 CC tho and had no idea why I couldnt see the others. Axis bank said its because all 3 CCs had different cust id and inorder for me to see all of them, I need to merge all the ids into one. For which a savings account is required since the cust id of the savings account is the only one they can take as base cust id and then merge all the others into it.
So started a basic 5k mab account and they merged all CCs into it. However it took around 1.5 months for them to sort it out and I had to followup atleast 20 times. But all sorted now.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

May be prepare for at least for 1 month given outstanding track record of this bank…ghumate rahenge aur tarikh pe tarikh aayegi…🤣🤣🤣

TJJack

TF Buzz
Did you make any rental payment?
No, I redeemed my points to Accor and qatar for my trip. I have not received any mail from them. This usually happens when they suspect that we have business spends and a mail is to follow with transactions mentioned. We would need to give proof that it was a personal spend. I still await the mail.

TJJack

TF Buzz
Received mail asking to provide proof that the transactions under insurance are for personal use. It has to be submitted through a form that can only upload 3 attachments in JPEG. So i submitted three documents and i received a mail asking to submit all transactions. So i prepared a table with transactions and dates with explanation and proof and converted them to JPEG files and attached and sent. Received the same reply. It had no other remarks. Called customer care and they asked me to send it to Premium.experiences. I did that and attached all proof in PDF format along with tabulated details for their better understanding. Received a reply that they would get back to me after five days.

what i could understand from the entire scenario,
To sustain their reward program, they are vigilant with heavy spending accounts that are claiming high reward points. So if you have high reward points accumulated over a month, your account will be scrutinized. I am in support of the scrutiny. However, from my experience so far with them, i could sense that they are not just scrutinizing, but trying to restrict the heavy earners. I sense this of the below reasons
- The link in the e-mail to record proof of transactions has only the option to attach 3 images
- Attachments can only be in JPEG format, no PDF allowed.
- They do not guide you in recording your responses. Asking to record response through a form, when asked for an email address to send the proof, they said it has to be done through form only.
- Customer care is useless, all they do is ask for 5 days and close the ticket and create a new ticket with every mail after five days.
- Anyone working behind the desk of a bank can scrutinize and understand whether the transactions were for business/personal use. It is not rocket science. If there is more evidence required, it should be explicitly asked. Instead, they would send the same mail saying the same thing.
- They make it very complicated and want to finish the time allotted so that after 30 days, they can cancel the card.

I might be wrong here, but it is not as transparent as it is. My account is still suspended. Hope to hear from them in two days, but i am sure, they will ask for another five more days and the cycle to continue. One of my old queries is more than 25 days old now and I receive their mail every five days asking for another five days. If i do not get a satisfactory response from them by Monday, I will approach PNO and hope to get it resolved.

gg123

TF Premier
Received mail asking to provide proof that the transactions under insurance are for personal use. It has to be submitted through a form that can only upload 3 attachments in JPEG. So i submitted three documents and i received a mail asking to submit all transactions. So i prepared a table with transactions and dates with explanation and proof and converted them to JPEG files and attached and sent. Received the same reply. It had no other remarks. Called customer care and they asked me to send it to Premium.experiences. I did that and attached all proof in PDF format along with tabulated details for their better understanding. Received a reply that they would get back to me after five days.

what i could understand from the entire scenario,
To sustain their reward program, they are vigilant with heavy spending accounts that are claiming high reward points. So if you have high reward points accumulated over a month, your account will be scrutinized. I am in support of the scrutiny. However, from my experience so far with them, i could sense that they are not just scrutinizing, but trying to restrict the heavy earners. I sense this of the below reasons
- The link in the e-mail to record proof of transactions has only the option to attach 3 images
- Attachments can only be in JPEG format, no PDF allowed.
- They do not guide you in recording your responses. Asking to record response through a form, when asked for an email address to send the proof, they said it has to be done through form only.
- Customer care is useless, all they do is ask for 5 days and close the ticket and create a new ticket with every mail after five days.
- Anyone working behind the desk of a bank can scrutinize and understand whether the transactions were for business/personal use. It is not rocket science. If there is more evidence required, it should be explicitly asked. Instead, they would send the same mail saying the same thing.
- They make it very complicated and want to finish the time allotted so that after 30 days, they can cancel the card.

I might be wrong here, but it is not as transparent as it is. My account is still suspended. Hope to hear from them in two days, but i am sure, they will ask for another five more days and the cycle to continue. One of my old queries is more than 25 days old now and I receive their mail every five days asking for another five days. If i do not get a satisfactory response from them by Monday, I will approach PNO and hope to get it resolved.
This is not at all a premium experience. at the end of the day piece of mind is important that the rewards we are reaping out of the card.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Incredible how banks want people to spend on the card and then actively go about harassing people who actually do spend a lot on the card.

I have genuine spends of above 1L on my card every month. And the headache that is associated with spending that amount of money on Axis credit cards is so frustrating!

gg123

TF Premier
Incredible how banks want people to spend on the card and then actively go about harassing people who actually do spend a lot on the card.

I have genuine spends of above 1L on my card every month. And the headache that is associated with spending that amount of money on Axis credit cards is so frustrating!
Just go with AMEX or HDFC.

it sucks that axis provides lot more value if we spend on the card but one simply should not go through this kind of inconvenience

rogerthat

TF Ace
Just go with AMEX or HDFC.

it sucks that axis provides lot more value if we spend on the card but one simply should not go through this kind of inconvenience
AMEX (and Diners) acceptability outside metros/tier-1 cities is very poor. Believe me I would've chucked all my cards and gone for a AMEX Plat Charge as my one single card if only it was widely accepted in India.

HDFC cards except Infinia suck extremely bad and they refuse to issue me one I tried everthing including moving my salary account to HDFC. Had a huge fight with the RM and we aren't really on talking terms anymore.

Sadly there is no other card that rewards high spends. All banks seem to be content with customers who spend chinti change on their cards.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I never know that i will be falling in this boat. All my transactions are genuine and personal and still got email and sms stating reward redemption is suspended. The worst part is that there is no merchant name on email for which they are asking invoice and evidence. Instead of merchant name it says "Travel Category" and they have asked to provide invoices for 4 months. I am clueless how to provide invoices to them...I had 2 domestic and 2 international travel in this span :-(((

Can anyone help and guide.

rogerthat

TF Ace
I never know that i will be falling in this boat. All my transactions are genuine and personal and still got email and sms stating reward redemption is suspended. The worst part is that there is no merchant name on email for which they are asking invoice and evidence. Instead of merchant name it says "Travel Category" and they have asked to provide invoices for 4 months. I am clueless how to provide invoices to them...I had 2 domestic and 2 international travel in this span :-(((

Can anyone help and guide.
Any of these were booked through travel agents?