• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis decline reason

Tazact

TF Select
I have been chronically declined by Axis for their range of cards. All channels applied, opened bank saving a/c, waited for Pre approved offer but couldn't get cc after 5 year & 15+ cc applications.
Worst grievance system, everybody knows very well (Bank's internal policy/credit norm).
One of through banks channel i could get a reply of rejection but still it's a Pandora's Box.

Holding HDFC/SBI/ICICI/SC/YES/PNB/ONE/AMEX/KOTAK/CITI & RBL(FD) CC from last couple of years. Limits are pretty decent on all.
CIBIL 788
Axis is reporting to CIBIL (As a replacement of CITI)
Stable Govt Job In Delhi with 16+ ITR
(Had dual PAN issue which was surrendered & Deactivated by IT Department in August 2023)
Now how to get Axis cc?

Attachments

• 20240221_162148.jpg
    20240221_162148.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 129

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I used to apply for basic axis cards and everytime they used to reject me for the same.
Last year applied for magnus on c2c basis offline. Application didn't processed for a while and even was not able to track it. Stumbled upon technofino, and got to know that we can mail to pno team to escalate the same. Did the same and eventually the card is issued.
Now I am even getting reserve as pre-approved on my app.

Tazact

TF Select
I used to apply for basic axis cards and everytime they used to reject me for the same.
Last year applied for magnus on c2c basis offline. Application didn't processed for a while and even was not able to track it. Stumbled upon technofino, and got to know that we can mail to pno team to escalate the same. Did the same and eventually the card is issued.
Now I am even getting reserve as pre-approved on my app.
I shall try next time after cool off period

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have been chronically declined by Axis for their range of cards. All channels applied, opened bank saving a/c, waited for Pre approved offer but couldn't get cc after 5 year & 15+ cc applications.
Worst grievance system, everybody knows very well (Bank's internal policy/credit norm).
One of through banks channel i could get a reply of rejection but still it's a Pandora's Box.

Holding HDFC/SBI/ICICI/SC/YES/PNB/ONE/AMEX/KOTAK/CITI & RBL(FD) CC from last couple of years. Limits are pretty decent on all.
CIBIL 788
(Had dual PAN issue which was surrendered & Deactivated by IT Department in August 2023)
Now how to get Axis cc?
Mera bhi same hi haal h. Pehle Flipkart wala cc tha usko band karwaya phir iocl apply kiya to wo decline kar diye then within 15 days phirse iocl apply kiya to approve kar diye phir maine magnus apply kiya on the basis of ITR to wo decline kar diya but i was ok with this as i hadn't any cc with more than 3 lakhs limit back then phir maine airtel cc apply kiya tha kuch din pehle and wo isko bhi decline kar diye.

Strange

TF Legend

CIBIL 788
Now how to get Axis cc?
I think your PAN is blacklisted by some other bank for having two PAN cards and Axis is using the same bank's database to reject your application.

Tazact

TF Select
I think your PAN is blacklisted by some other bank for having two PAN cards and Axis is using the same bank's database to reject your application.
So Axis is not checking real time details. They rely on some other bank's data who might rely on some other & vicious cycle Countinues.. This is the way our banking industry works!
My Dual PAN has been deleted 6 months ago but i am not getting axis cc probably because of this reason. While Paytm Payment Bank issuing 1000 accounts on same PAN. What a mockery!

techt

TF Legend
So Axis is not checking real time details. They rely on some other bank's data who might rely on some other & vicious cycle Countinues.. This is the way our banking industry works!
My Dual PAN has been deleted 6 months ago but i am not getting axis cc probably because of this reason. While Paytm Payment Bank issuing 1000 accounts on same PAN. What a mockery!
Indeed this is scary. Forget CC, if it is for a home loan, just imagine the pain of losing the dream home because of home load denial.

Strange

TF Legend
You are not the only one. If I recall correctly, someone on this forum was unable to get an HSBC credit card due to having two PANs, even though He surrendered the old PAN.

Last edited:

satraghav

TF Select
You can get a invitation from an already FK CC holder from Flipkart and apply easily. I have given reference to 2 of my friends who were not getting Apply Offer in FK app, and both got approval easily. You can ask any TF member for FK Referal or DM me for referral.

Tazact

TF Select
You can get a invitation from an already FK CC holder from Flipkart and apply easily. I have given reference to 2 of my friends who were not getting Apply Offer in FK app, and both got approval easily. You can ask any TF member for FK Referal or DM me for referral.
Does that pass National Declined Data?