• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis decline reason

Tazact

TF Select
I have been chronically declined by Axis for their range of cards. All channels applied, opened bank saving a/c, waited for Pre approved offer but couldn't get cc after 5 year & 15+ cc applications.
Worst grievance system, everybody knows very well (Bank's internal policy/credit norm).
One of through banks channel i could get a reply of rejection but still it's a Pandora's Box.

Holding HDFC/SBI/ICICI/SC/YES/PNB/ONE/AMEX/KOTAK/CITI & RBL(FD) CC from last couple of years. Limits are pretty decent on all.
CIBIL 788
Axis is reporting to CIBIL (As a replacement of CITI)
Stable Govt Job In Delhi with 16+ ITR
(Had dual PAN issue which was surrendered & Deactivated by IT Department in August 2023)
Now how to get Axis cc?

Attachments

• 20240221_162148.jpg
    20240221_162148.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 130

Tejo

TF Legend
I have been chronically declined by Axis for their range of cards. All channels applied, opened bank saving a/c, waited for Pre approved offer but couldn't get cc after 5 year & 15+ cc applications.
Worst grievance system, everybody knows very well (Bank's internal policy/credit norm).
One of through banks channel i could get a reply of rejection but still it's a Pandora's Box.

Holding HDFC/SBI/ICICI/SC/YES/PNB/ONE/AMEX/KOTAK/CITI & RBL(FD) CC from last couple of years. Limits are pretty decent on all.
CIBIL 788
Axis is reporting to CIBIL (As a replacement of CITI)
Stable Govt Job In Delhi with 16+ ITR
(Had dual PAN issue which was surrendered & Deactivated by IT Department in August 2023)
Now how to get Axis cc?
Axis is the worst bank, if the details were mismatch they should verify na, how can they just decline the application.

Once try to apply the card via offline, because several applications which were rejected online were successful approved in offline

Axis is the cunning bank, highly promotes itself but at last when we apply their products like credit card even account, we see their cunningness.
• When we apply credit card via cashkaro, the browser automatically refreshes removing cashkaro referral token
• while opening ac, vkyc agent request to do the process again from the link they send on phone call.

Chutiya bank No.1, poor citi-customers got trapped.

Tejo

TF Legend
Can you tell more about this? Details mismatch as in?
Axis simply denies online application for even name like first name and last name were replaced in aadhar and pan.

Else already some data about that customers exists with Axis via X it might via any source. But the application arrived with false info etc. So simply denies.

Also the main reason for decline is Axis has already numerous cards for their business capital.

Axis application approval rate for newbies is high.
• Newbies means newbie to credit cards or credit line.
• Person with numerous relationship with other banks get rejection but a teen with just cibil score and no income proof has high approval rate.
• This is how a Axis works.

Axis just feels, the card holder with these may credit cards and credit line could bankrupt one day and recovery is difficult compared to a many credit lines holder & a less credit lines holder.

* To get Axis card approval
-> maintain zero enquires in last 3 months or
-> apply offline
-> maintain a relationship with bank, like mutual funds, demat, insurance etc. So the bank will not categorise you as risky person.

Akashn

TF Ace
Axis simply denies online application for even name like first name and last name were replaced in aadhar and pan.

Else already some data about that customers exists with Axis via X it might via any source. But the application arrived with false info etc. So simply denies.

Also the main reason for decline is Axis has already numerous cards for their business capital.

• Person with numerous relationship with other banks get rejection but a teen with just cibil score and no income proof has high approval rate.

Axis just feels, the card holder with these may credit cards and credit line could bankrupt one day and recovery is difficult compared to a many credit lines holder & a less credit lines holder.

-> apply offline
-> maintain a relationship with bank, like mutual funds, demat, insurance etc. So the bank will not categorise you as risky person.
Thank you for detailed explanation (y)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thank you for detailed explanation (y)

-> apply offline

Tejo bhai is always detailed and to the point...
What happened to Axis liberty virtual card bhai??

Tazact

TF Select
Axis is the worst bank, if the details were mismatch they should verify na, how can they just decline the application.

Once try to apply the card via offline, because several applications which were rejected online were successful approved in offline

Axis is the cunning bank, highly promotes itself but at last when we apply their products like credit card even account, we see their cunningness.
• When we apply credit card via cashkaro, the browser automatically refreshes removing cashkaro referral token
• while opening ac, vkyc agent request to do the process again from the link they send on phone call.

Chutiya bank No.1, poor citi-customers got trapped.
Offline c2c(Amex 5L CL 2 Year Old) application declined just 10 days ago

Tejo

TF Legend
Tejo bhai is always detailed and to the point...
What happened to Axis liberty virtual card bhai??
When I complained to br manager.

He said sorry, I can not do anything.

The virtual variant card can be changed by X team and they accepts offline requests raised through branch even nodal officer but nowadays they just tell visit br.

When I asked cc agent via call. I said to cc agent " block and replace my virtual online rewards card to e-card"
•He blocked card, when he checked to replace he had no option to do anything.
•Actually he should select block and replace option.

Br Manager said e-card is for only online ac holders and once blocked can't be opted again. Br. can't do anything with this.

If I mailed to pno & rbi bo it could be worked.

Atlast, I give up. Any way axis liberty is best as we can get 750 per month (500 cb + 250 voucher) for a zero balance ac. This is sufficient.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When I complained to br manager.

He said sorry, I can not do anything.

The virtual variant card can be changed by X team and they accepts offline requests raised through branch even nodal officer but nowadays they just tell visit br.

When I asked cc agent via call. I said to cc agent " block and replace my virtual online rewards card to e-card"
•He blocked card, when he checked to replace he had no option to do anything.
•Actually he should select block and replace option.

Br Manager said e-card is for only online ac holders and once blocked can't be opted again. Br. can't do anything with this.

If I mailed to pno & rbi bo it could be worked.

Atlast, I give up. Any way axis liberty is best as we can get 750 per month (500 cb + 250 voucher) for a zero balance ac. This is sufficient.
Very good, you didn’t waste any more time on that..
My apologies if I was an indirect cause that made you block the card on that day…

Tazact

TF Select
I suspect this was the culprit.. somehow there was a negative remark about this somewhere that AXIS has access to this..
You need to remedy this
That's the only suspect i assume but its already Inactived by IT Department (Confirmed letter) 6 months ago. Also in recent offline application c2c i endorsed the PAN Deletion letter with card statement. But it also got rejected. So pissed off!

Reactions: SSV

Tejo

TF Legend
Offline c2c(Amex 5L CL 2 Year Old) application declined just 10 days ago
This is the last advice for u.

-> maintain a relationship with the axis bank, like mutual funds, demat, insurance etc. So the bank will not categorise you as risky person

Or

get Axis prestige or priority or burgundy which has cc feature option.
• Here, they can't decline upon details mismatch, high credit utilisation, cust with high credit line compared to earnings etc.

Tazact

TF Select

-> apply offline
Have 2 year old Saving a/c with good MAB with Axis, latest applicatiin offline C2C (Amex) after 5 month of previous rejection (so pretty good cool off period) but again rejection!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That's the only suspect i assume but its already Inactived by IT Department (Confirmed letter) 6 months ago. Also in recent offline application c2c i endorsed the PAN Deletion letter with card statement. But it also got rejected. So pissed off!
Have 2 year old Saving a/c with good MAB with Axis, latest applicatiin offline C2C (Amex) after 5 month of previous rejection (so pretty good cool off period) but again rejection!
It seems you went into the bad boys book of the Bank because of Dual PAN Card thing..
You need to find out what is that book called and remedy there..
This book was not updated with your good boy character of removing the duplicate PAN..
That’s the issue here

Tejo

TF Legend
It seems you went into the bad boys book of the Bank because of Dual PAN Card thing..
This book was not updated with your good boy character of removing the duplicate PAN..
That’s the issue here
Yar dual PAN means don't assume whatever you think.

Axis usually rejects the application even who has good cibil & relationship with other banks and stable income.

Tazact

TF Select
That’s the issue he
Why the hell Axis doesn't cross check the status of any Dual PAN red flag at their end. Is it like once a dual pan assigned even if you get deleted from IT your entry wouldn't get deleted by bank. Axis should fetch correct data everytime. Application shouldn't be declined on old data.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV