• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Work Address Issue

Harish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Recently applied for credit card limit enhancement for Axis select but got declined later since there was no work address updated under my credit card account. When I spoke to the phone banking department they said to visit the branch. When I visited the branch, branch members gone through my account and said permanent and communication address updated. There is no option to update work address. I have visited multiple location branches they don't know about work address.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Hi,

Recently applied for credit card limit enhancement for Axis select but got declined later since there was no work address updated under my credit card account. When I spoke to the phone banking department they said to visit the branch. When I visited the branch, branch members gone through my account and said permanent and communication address updated. There is no option to update work address. I have visited multiple location branches they don't know about work address.

😂😂 Already happened with me. And it took me almost 1 year to fight with axis pno to get my work address updated and finally increase limit. Long story sort… This is axis there is not much you can expect from them. Just keep fighting and praying that some day someone will update your work address over email for you.

Alternatively try this hack. Apply for a new axis card (do not upgrade) with all documents and do mention your work address in the application form this time.

Harish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
😂😂 Already happened with me. And it took me almost 1 year to fight with axis pno to get my work address updated and finally increase limit. Long story sort… This is axis there is not much you can expect from them. Just keep fighting and praying that some day someone will update your work address over email for you.

Alternatively try this hack. Apply for a new axis card (do not upgrade) with all documents and do mention your work address in the application form this time.
Ok. Actually I am planning to apply magnus card. I will mention my work address this time definitely. I hope this works. Thank you.

surgan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis is pathetic, same issue with me so i could not update the work address through branch ppl also, so opened burgundy account with proper work and residence address, still not sure if they have updated now I am thinking of apply Magnus but in dilemma to apply via fresh application with payslips or apply via CARD TO CARD basis.

Harish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis is pathetic, same issue with me so i could not update the work address through branch ppl also, so opened burgundy account with proper work and residence address, still not sure if they have updated now I am thinking of apply Magnus but in dilemma to apply via fresh application with payslips or apply via CARD TO CARD basis.
If you have card with limit 4L or 5L above I think its best to apply through card to card basis.

Trinadh

TF Buzz
Hi,

Why is work address relevant for limit enhancements?

surgan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes, work address indicates that you are actually working for a company without it , they think you are not working and wont give auto upgrades or Limit Enhancement or anything.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
I always had my work address as my communication address. Things might have changed now. 😐
You can keep your work address as communication address, no issue with that. But you can’t add your work address as communication address via app. In app it will ask you provide supporting documents for the new address and give you options to choose from Aadhar, voter id or DL. Now who keep their office address in their aadhaar, voter or DL.. 😂

ChargePlate.in

TF Buzz
Credit Card Expert
Haha, you see how stupid is Axis Bank. They have actually given option to update communication address as 'Office Address' (refer SS) but then for documents, the options are DL & Election Card. There should have been an option for 'Employer Letter' and it was all set to go.

Skid

TF Buzz
I am also facing the same issue trying to update my work address from last 6 months still not resolved. Tried all possible means from phone banking to chat support to Nodal officer to PNO but could not get any solution to it . Everytime they just ask for the new address take a request and do nothing. There customer support literally sucks. Lastly they advised to visit branch and submit CRF Form to branch didn't get a chance to visit branch after this communication. Lets see what happens.