• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis credit card OTL loan

drao4078

TF Buzz
if I take over the limit loan on axis bank credit card will it have any impact on chances of my limit increase? And also I have axis bank credit card with 1,70,000 limit and Apay with 3,40,000 limit how I can increase my axis credit limit? And can I upgrade to magnus credit card and how to upgrade can someone help?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Taking loan on credit card is no way directly linked with you limit enhancement but timely payment on the same can make you eligible once you place request for Limit review...Axis mainly considers pay slips/ITR for review of limit...

For getting Magnus ,Limit on your existing Axis card should be 3Lacs or above.

Last edited:

drao4078

TF Buzz
Taking loan on credit card is no way directly linked with you limit enhancement but timely payment on the same can make you eligible once you placw request for Limit review...Axis mainly considers pay slips/ITR for review of limit...

For getting Magnus ,Limit on your existing Axis card should be 3Lacs or above.
Can I apply c2c with apay credit card? Also I have ITR of 6lakhs only so I wouldn’t be eligible with that for magnus….

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Can I apply c2c with apay credit card? Also I have ITR of 6lakhs only so I wouldn’t be eligible with that for magnus….
Suggesting try applying Directly for Magnus from their website itself ? If you existing card limit is 1.7 lac then might be they will issue you magnus with floor limit of 3 Lacs..Though this is no Gurantee whether you will get it directly or not ?
But earlier people have got the magnus by directly applying with Axis beside having low limit on their existing Axis cards..

See the TFC link on the same topic

drao4078

TF Buzz
Suggesting try applying Directly for Magnus from their website itself ? If you existing card limit is 1.7 lac then might be they will issue you magnus with floor limit of 3 Lacs..Though this is no Gurantee whether you will get it directly or not ?
But earlier people have got the magnus by directly applying with Axis beside having low limit on their existing Axis cards..

See the TFC link on the same topic

I had applied it on 13th June I am still waiting for reply.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Will reply here if it is approved. Btw I have taken OTL loan on it will it have any effect on my application for magnus?
Not at all...You are paying GST on interest its beneficial for bank as well as Statae/Central government government...Bank bhi khush n government bhi khush..